Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure
MagiGalLumes: Okay, who swatted Meggy?
Skeptic: I've heard that Meggy got in trouble with Nintendo.  Maybe it's them?
Digita:  It was merely a misunderstanding with the Mushroom Kingdom Army.  While Meggy was not arrested, she and her friends have been left in the Wrapture prisoner sacks, which hosts different permissions.  Until Synthon arrives with the release code, Meggy has agreed to demonstrate the jail features.
IHideBods: Is that even legal?
Digita:  This stream will see if it is viable for outsiders to witness prisoners.

---

Digita turned to Meggy and Tari.  "Oh, before I forget.  I should load you into your uniforms.  I do not believe the Mushroom Kingdom has officiated a design just yet, so I shall show off a few examples."

Meggy is wearing an orange catsuit.  This suit forced her hands into fists though thankfully she wasn't wearing the hood.

Tari is wearing an orange skinsuit.  Although the cuffs were off, this one seemed a little too free in one sense, perhaps with how the suit clung to the face.

Digita also showed two more views.  Melony is in a sleepsack different from the Wrapture.  

Saiko is in an odd straitjacket that covered her face.  While she could still breath, the jacket did a good job of muffling her swears.

"Shall I cycle to another set or does one of these interest you?"
[Image: Beta.png]
"We'll take what Melony's got," Meggy replied. "It looks comfy at least."

((Speaking of, weird question, but was the Wrapture (at least the Delta) inspired by the Treadroll?))
((Dunno. Maybe.))

Digita loaded the sleepsacks onto the girls, each in their matching colors. Then she looked through the list of apps.

"Solitary is quite simple, perhaps too simple. Bail Quest seems to be good, but perhaps a bit difficult without a quest list. Hm, Combine Inmates would be interesting...but perhaps that is not in your area of interest. Ah, let's do this then."

---

The four girls would find themselves sharing a barred cell. However, Melony was wearing a hood while Saiko wore a muzzle. Past the cell, there seems to be a lone patroller.

"This app is called Trap Prison. You are now in the Spider Floor" Digita explained. "After some minutes have passed, a spider will enter your cell to wrap you up for the duration of your stay."

Saiko shook as the muzzle robbed her voice.

"Alternatively, you can attempt to escape since the door is open. If your are caught, however, your restraints will be more severe. In addition, finding the escape point on this floor results in starting on a new floor, and the reward for clearing them is not being bound in additional restraints, though that may not matter with your current restraints."
"I see..." Meggy replied.
"I wonder why this is called the Spider Floor..?" Tari asked.
Tari looked out and saw a couple cobwebs outside the cell.
"Oh, no reason," Meggy said sarcastically. "Right. I had broken Mario out of prison before, so I should have a decent idea on how to handle this..." Meggy first decided to look outside, keeping an eye on the patroller's movements (if any).
The patroller stopped looking at the cell and resumed their position at the wall. After observing him for a minute, Meggy figured that he was actually asleep, though he had woken up earlier from the noise of their earlier discussion; probably didn't hear it clearly enough and thought they were just confused waking up in this place.
Meggy paused for a sec... Soon, Meggy nodded to Tari. Meggy and Tari hopped their way out of their cell.
Plop plop plop. It became apparent that the padding on their feet was not designed with silence in mind and that woke the guard up. And now he knew that the girls were planning an escape!

He managed to grab Meggy by the waist, though since there was only one of him, he dug into his pocket with a plan to restrain her first.
"Hey!" Meggy squirmed in the guard's grip while Tari made her escape.
The guard sprouted two more arms and took his sweet time wrapping her up in silk. Just because Meggy was prepackaged didn't meant that he took his sweet time covering her in white.

There was a growl in the hallway. The guard chuckled as he placed Meggy against the wall; soon the spider will come to wrap up the prisoners, even if one of them was already wrapped up.

Thankfully, Tari could see the door out of this floor just straight ahead.
((Update on the Inkling Meggy... It was very short-lived.))

While the other girls in her cell were cocooned in more simple silk cocoons, Meggy, being as wrapped up as she is, wound up looking more like this (albeit half as thick I would assume):
[Image: Dvq95r6U0AUf-6A?format=jpg&name=medium]

As for Tari, Tari hopped straight for the door. She might be the first one to succeed.
That is more or less what happened, with Meggy back in the cell with Saiko and Melony and all three hanging from the ceiling just a few feet off the floor. At least Melony seemed to accept the situation, though that may be because she was already hooded.

---

Tari would find herself behind bars. This time, it would take two minutes to observe what lies beyond the bars. It seems like the end of the hallway had a light that would switch between red and green and random intervals as well as a big white balloon that floated there menacingly. Right now, that light was green.
Meggy tried squirming out of the cocoon, but the silk of the spider is proving to be a tough thing to handle. She's gonna be stuck up there for a bit.

---

While Tari normally isn't all that bright as she gets tricked by Mario every time he shows her a cute fake-out meme, thanks to her childlike innocent, Tari was able to recognize this situation as basically a game of "Red Light, Green Light." Once she got it down, Tari started hopping along.
It then becomes a red light, and the rover flew in her direction. Thankfully, the rover came to a halt when it became a green light again, but did not fly back to its original position.
Tari stopped whenever the light went red. Once it turned green, Tari hopped onward.
The light went red again and the rover was on the move once more.
Tari stopped once more.
((I've been rolling two dice for this: A Yes/No dice that landed on a No And and a d20 that ended on a Nat 1.))

The light remained red. But much to Tari's confusion, the rover didn't stop. This was mainly because it carried a forward motion even if it no longer detected movement, and it soon engulfed Tari before she could think of risking a move.

The rover would return to the cell to deposit a rubber-coated Tari.

---

Digita appeared in front of the girls. "There is good news and bad news. The good news is that, should you be able to leave the cell, you can still attempt an escape. The bad news is that if you are unable to leave, it would depend on the warden determining how long you all remain in here."

"Fortunately, the technicians have arrived and are removing the prisoner sacks at this moment, though you are still connected through the original sacks so you will not notice this transition. Nevertheless, I will return you to the hub for a smoother transition."

By which the girls were teleported into the individual cells of the dungeon, still in their treadroll sacks and cocoons.
And sure enough, with them being in the dungeon, it means Meggy and her pals are all back in the hub. While Saiko and Melony generally have nothing to worry about besides a silk cocoon over their sacks, Meggy is in a fairly thick web cocoon while Tari is in a white rubber cocoon that went over her body from head to toe. But hey, at least Meggy isn't suspended on the ceiling anymore.

That being said, Meggy tried to worm her way out of the dungeon cell of the hub. Whether that would be an easy out or if something needed to be done to get the element to respond is kinda subjective.
Meggy's cocoon was not designed for worming at all, probably a bit of rolling, but that took a lot of effort with no clear direction to go.

"The sacks and original permissions have been restored. In addition, you have 12 minutes remaining on the four-hour stream. I would like to make a proposal as suggested by the viewers." Digita informed Meggy. "If you leave Wrapture before the end of the stream, the terms of the stream will be considered fulfilled. However, should you decide to stay, your permissions will be suspended and you will not be able to leave until the next morning."

"In case you were wondering, the offer extends to your friends as well." Digita paused a bit. "Technically, Saiko and Melony are dependent on you, so you should not forget them."
"Mmm! Rmght." ("Oh! Right.") Meggy thought it over. There really isn't much left to demonstrate now, especially not within twelve minutes and all Meggy could feasibly do is squirm. As such, Meggy decided... "Lmts lmmve." ("Let's leave.")