Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure
((Lol, I was looking at this thing like "What just happened..?"))

"Okay, so I can trigger a poll feature through the Wrapture Delta interface... Awesome. So... Out of the three options... We got Inked, which sounds like something that could be related to Splatoon... Then again, I was recommended Squid Game by Mario and..." Meggy shuddered at the thought of how wrong she was for thinking Squid Game had anything to do with Splatoon. "After that, we got Youma Fight Club... Which sounds like a beat 'em up inspired by Sailor Moon. Lastly we got... Shalltear Dress-Up..? Did these guys run out of words from the Webster dictionary or name ideas or something?"

Many comments came in saying "Bruh, you never heard of Overlord?"

"What's an Overlord..?" Meggy asked.

One guy tossed this at Meggy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USV4NsF9pV0

"Uhh... Does this thing even do Youtube..?" Meggy tapped the link in the stream chat and... Well shit, Youtube does work. "Okay... Uhh.. Let's see what this is all about..."

After watching the video, tho... She wound up like this.:

[Image: unknown.png]

"Wow... Uhh... Okay... Right, back to the games...." Meggy looked back at the games. "Uhh... Guess I'll pick... This one..." Meggy decided to pick Inked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - by Flashlight237 - 06-15-2022, 09:59 AM