Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure
Digita popped back in.  "I have...convinced him to leave without incident.  However, he has left the prisoner sacks behind.  I shall reconnect you back to public channels, but I cannot release you; I have contacted Synthon to remove the prisoner sacks."

"During this time, you have the same rights as prisoners."  Digita pulled up a list.  "Which is to say you have none.  You cannot edit things like your avatar or settings like this room, and entry to and from apps is controlled by a higher permission.  This also means that I can set you up for online play, though the prison would restrict this to a LAN server and specific 'games'.  The cyber security is experimental and is focused on hacking and violence; so Melony and Saiko are unavailable at the moment."
Digita chuckles.  "Synthon will understand this incident cut into your stream time so they can suspend the stream until you have returned to a normal mental state and sack.  Alternatively, you can elect to continue the stream now and demonstrate how the jail-only features work."
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - by Polyedit2000 - 09-03-2022, 10:13 AM