Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure
MagiGalLumes: Okay, who swatted Meggy?
Skeptic: I've heard that Meggy got in trouble with Nintendo.  Maybe it's them?
Digita:  It was merely a misunderstanding with the Mushroom Kingdom Army.  While Meggy was not arrested, she and her friends have been left in the Wrapture prisoner sacks, which hosts different permissions.  Until Synthon arrives with the release code, Meggy has agreed to demonstrate the jail features.
IHideBods: Is that even legal?
Digita:  This stream will see if it is viable for outsiders to witness prisoners.

---

Digita turned to Meggy and Tari.  "Oh, before I forget.  I should load you into your uniforms.  I do not believe the Mushroom Kingdom has officiated a design just yet, so I shall show off a few examples."

Meggy is wearing an orange catsuit.  This suit forced her hands into fists though thankfully she wasn't wearing the hood.

Tari is wearing an orange skinsuit.  Although the cuffs were off, this one seemed a little too free in one sense, perhaps with how the suit clung to the face.

Digita also showed two more views.  Melony is in a sleepsack different from the Wrapture.  

Saiko is in an odd straitjacket that covered her face.  While she could still breath, the jacket did a good job of muffling her swears.

"Shall I cycle to another set or does one of these interest you?"
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure - by Polyedit2000 - 09-03-2022, 01:27 PM