Kink Talk: The Escape Club
-"Hey!" - Masha turned up her nose resentfully - "This is not a joke, but a serious problem. For example, a few weeks ago I woke up in a padded cell and I was wearing a straitjacket!"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"Consider yourself lucky, one time my body was covered in ropes and i was wedgied by my own locker hook , while i was ball gagged no less ... What kind of bully carries around a ball gag."
"I see we have a... colorful roster..." Ms. Corduroy said. She then cleared her throat. "Now, the next thing you gotta know is your materials." And so, Ms. Corduroy pulled out a straitjacket and a few padlocks. "First, let's start with the padlocks. Normally, you would use a key to unlock these, but sometimes, you might not have a key." Ms. Corduroy picked up one of the locks. "That's where you try picking the lock. Like, for example, if you fiddle around it with a hairpin..." Ms. Corduroy pulled out a hairpin, then picked the lock. Sure enough, it opened. "You essentially unlocked the lock."
That should not be an issue. Her friend sometimes pin her hair and liked to intrude in her own.

A quick brush reminded Edna that she wasn't wearing any in her hair but had four in her pocket.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Allow me to demonstrate. First, can I have a volunteer bind me into the straitjacket I pulled out?"
Edna got through without volunteering for questions just fine. She didn't need to volunteer for this.
Masha watched with all her eyes what Ms. Corduroy was going to do. She had been in a very similar straitjacket several times, and escape was always difficult.
"Uhh... Masha, I think she wants you to put her in a straitjacket. After all, she said she needs a volunteer."
- "Me? Oh no..." - Masha answered - "I don't even know how to do it."
Edna still did not plan to volunteer. Though that didn't mean she was fine with nothing happening.

"How about you...Giselle, was it? You seem the eager type." Oh, seems like Edna pointed out the straitjacket after all.
"Ok" she went up to the teacher and locked her in a straitjacket and sat back down
Once the straitjacket and the locks are secured, Ms. Corduroy said, "Thanks, Giselle." Ms. Corduroy. "Now then, if something is locked, you first wanna try and undo the locks. Typically you wanna pick at the locks like so..." Ms. Corduroy took off one of her shoes. With a bit of coordination, Ms. Corduroy grabbed one of the hairpins. She then got down on the ground. She contorted her legs in such a way that she could pick the locks.
Ah, that could be an issue, mainly because she haven't tried to flex before.
Masha watched Miss Corduroy's actions with mild envy. Would she really be able to do it so easily?
You never know unless you try. I mean friggin' Owen from Total Drama ripped an entire safe door off its hinges and he looks like he might as well come from the US.

Anyway, once Ms. Corduroy managed to undo the locks, Ms. Corduroy said, "And once you got the locks done, you're free to escape whatever it is you're in." Ms. Corduroy started working on escaping from the jacket.
"Actually, I am curious. From what I heard, straitjackets are usually secure without locks." Edna pointed out, recalling a few fiction that didn't mention that combination.
(08-29-2022, 12:03 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Actually, I am curious.  From what I heard, straitjackets are usually secure without locks."  Edna pointed out, recalling a few fiction that didn't mention that combination.

"That usually depends on the jacket in question," Ms. Corduroy replied. "However, no gaffed jacket is secure."
"What do you have to say on getting out of a hook wedgie , that happened to me countless times"
Masha looked sadly at her fat thighs:
— "Umm... But what if my legs are not as flexible as yours?" — she asked timidly.
Giselle looked at Masha with sympathy. "Dont worry ill teach you . The teacher might pick us to be partners".