Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: 3.AM Tickle me greebee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Its 3AM Devils hour and Harley has posted a video looking for people to do a challywith her as she's too scared to do it alone. She had heard rumors that if put a plush toy of famous Birthday Cake Boulevard puppet character Greebee on a paper drawn with his face on every corner at 3 AM he will come to life. She has just posted the video and you seem like the rumor is a bunch of bullcrap.
((Dude, what am I reading here?))
(its a parody of an old wives tale tickle me elmo dolls coming to life at 3AM)
Well.
Jane (the athletic, muscular girl you could see in the Halloween Queen RP) liked Harley's video and left a comment: "Of course, this is an interesting story. But do you really believe in this nonsense? Even the legend of Boundy Mary sounds more convincing."
Harley left a comment as well "so you coming over or not i wanna see if the rumors true, im also cooking popcorn".
Jane replied: "Well, I'm in. We'll do this stupid ritual, and when it doesn't work, we can watch some horror movie with popcorn."
Harley replied with concern "if you can bring Julia and Alex with you seems no one else has commented"
Jane: "Sure, I'll call them. You could invite Rae, and then our whole "Halloween team" will be back together. It should be fun."
"Nah man Rae moved a while back but im welcome to put her on video if you will". She said with a bit of resurgence in her voice.
Jane: "Well. Meet us in 20 minutes. Don't start without us."
She started cooking popcorn  and soon enough ot was 20 minutes. She sat down nervous about what will happen.
At about the appointed time, the whole company came to visit Harley. Sporty girl Jane, chubby awkward guy Alex and petite energetic tomboy-girl Julia. They took with them two boxes of pizza (Alex), a pack of beer (Julia) and several cans of energy drink (Jane). After mutual greetings and exchange of pleasantries , Jane asked: "I still don't understand what this ritual with the doll is... What's it name? Greenbee ? Tell us more."
"his name is Greebee. Legend has it at 3am if you put him on a ouija board or a paper with his face on it that looks like a ouija board, he will come to life and kidnap you!"
- "Will he kidnap us?" - Alex shivered apprehensively - "And what happens to those whom he kidnapped?"
- "Relax, man," - Jane said, "Ghosts, monsters, and killer-dolls... or rather kidnapper-dolls... only happen in horror movies and urban legends."
- "I wasn't so sure about that. Someone think that Halloween Queen is also an urban legend, but she is quite real," Alex retorted.
- "And I believe in ghosts, but I'm not afraid of them at all!" - Julia said proudly - "However, this is a good question. What happens to those who are kidnapped by these mushroo... this Greebee?"
"noone knows at the moment which what going to find out . So you guys want a ouija board or paper?"
Jane: "This proves once again that it's all nonsense. If no one came back after the abduction, then how did people know about this monster? However, this is a rhetorical question. Let's get started!"
Julia: "I'm ready! Let's get started!"
Alex: "One moment. I still don't understand how it works. We have to do one ritual all together and monster will kidnap us all together? Or should everyone have a separate ritual?"
“We all do it so it knows we aren’t alone. But I have a nerf for Jane and Julia. Alex ,me and the rest of lady’s will do it on paper.”
- "Well, then. If you have all the necessary supplies for the ritual, then let's get started," Jane said.
- "Yes, yes, yes! I can't wait to meet this mushroom monster too!" - Julia supported him.
- "Maybe we should arm ourselves first and lock all the doors and windows..." - Alex suggested timidly - "Just in case this creature really comes."
"arent you the slightest bit curious to see this nerf is?" She said holding out two small rings.
((Sorry, I thought it was a typo))
Jane took one of the rings and turned it in her hands, examining it from all sides.
- "Actually, it's interesting. And what does the nerf have to do with it?"
She handed the ring to Julia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8