Subdued Meme Girls 4
"Wrapture?  VR gaming sounds interesting..."  Meggy seems to consider the possibility.  "But I just started college, so I don't know if I'll have the time and money to get into that."

There were two places that Meggy would usually be.  Currently, Meggy is livestreaming from her room; her house is currently a 5-star hotel run by Bob and she lives in the penthouse on top.  And since she is also a college student, the other place she goes to is Omnia Academy; that college just recently opened up for "gifted" students and has classes in the form of clubs, with Meggy mainly in the Sports Coaching club.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Okay... That worked..." Heather blinked. "Kinda..."
Then, another $5 CAD donation came from Kitty.: "I know someone who can hook you up~"
As important as college is... Well, anything's better than being in a club full of box-headed lunatics.
"Let me think on that."  Meggy seemingly resumes her livestream.

Kitty receives a DM from her not long after:

Meggy Wrote:>should finish stream in few mins.
>come to bob and breakfast and ask for me.
Heather and Kitty looked at each other, then...

-Swipe Cut!-

At Meggy's house/Bob's hotel, Heather rang the bell. "Hey, uhh... We're here because a Meggy invited us over."
Bob popped up.  "Welcome to Bob and Breakfast!"

Bob looked at the girls.  "Say, are you ladies from that Total Drama show?  I liked the parts where I saw the total d's!"
Annoyed that Bob would make that sort of comment about her boobs, Heather punched Bob right in the... Well, Bob will call just about any part of his body his ovaries knowing him. "Get real..!"
Bob winced from the pain.  "My ovaries!  What I meant to say was...I liked seeing the TD's!" 

Bob stood up before Heather can punch him while he was down.  "Anyway, are you here for business, pleasure, or being a Karen?  We just upgraded the treatment for Karens."
(12-06-2021, 03:39 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Bob winced from the pain.  "My ovaries!  What I meant to say was...I liked seeing the TD's!" 

Bob stood up before Heather can punch him while he was down.  "Anyway, are you here for business, pleasure, or being a Karen?  We just upgraded the treatment for Karens."

"Well--"
Heather shushed Kitty. "Business. As I was saying, we were invited here by a... Meggy Spletzer?"

((Lol, an upgrade just to contain the rabies.))
Bob stared at the girls.  "Okay!  You hoes better make Meggy happy!"

Bob hands the girls a spare key to the penthouse.  It goes without saying that they can take the stairs or the elevator to the top floor.
(12-06-2021, 03:55 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Bob stared at the girls.  "Okay!  You hoes better make Meggy happy!"

Bob hands the girls a spare key to the penthouse.  It goes without saying that they can take the stairs or the elevator to the top floor.

Thank you. Heather made her way to elevator, but she was suddenly startled by the sound of someone at the counter. It was, of course, a Karen that was foaming in the mouth.

"REEEEEEEE!!!" The Karen yelled. "How come they get access to the penthouse?! What kinda manager lets a bunch dirty teens up there?! I should get the penthouse, not those losers!"
"Don't worry, I got a very special place for you!"  Bob pressed a button and a robotic arm grabbed the Karen and pulled her into a vault door that slammed shut.  Bob pulled out a tablet, and even though it was muted, Bob was clearly enjoying what was on it.  "I am liking this investment!"

Or Heather and Kitty can continue to the penthouse.
"So, are we going or..."
"Hush. This is gonna be interesting..." With a sadistic smile on her face, Heather looked at the tablet and saw the Karen still yacking off and foaming in the mouth while struggling against the arms that held the Karen in place in the vault.
Bob's current setting was "Very Foamy" and "Not So Rapid" from a scale of 1 to 5 as he accepted the settings.  Smaller arms shoved some socks, a gag and a hood onto the Karen's head.  Other arms wrapped a straitjacket around her and a pair of straps around her legs, then slid her into one padded morgue-like locker out of many and closing that.  Another option had "Relax" on a scale of 1 to 5 as he had a smaller camera inside that locker; the speaker was telling the Karen "go to sleep, go to mutherfudding sleep." 

"All that dumpster diving really paid off to find this security system!"
"Wow. Wish I had that." Heather chuckled before saying, "Well, pleasure doing business with you. See ya around." Heather would then take the elevator to the penthouse for real this time.
Heather and Kitty would find themselves in a very small hallway, hung with large photos of Meggy and her friends.  At the penthouse door, the girls do not hear any computer sounds, so Meggy must have finished streaming.  In fact, they can hear the flames of the stove.
Not wanting to intrude, Heather knocked on the penthouse door and waited.
Meggy opened up the door.  "Hi.  So you said you can hook me up with a Wrapture?"

"What kind of spice are you putting in that ramen?"  Roger Rabbit complained from the video Meggy was watching as the chef looked at another chef cook.  "You should be putting SMG in it, has a lot of flavor.  Aiyah..."
"Yeah. We convinced one of your other friends to give it a shot, so we figured we'd ask you."
"Ooo! Is that Roger Rabbit?!" Kitty ran into the room and watched the video without hesitation.
Heather sighed. "Right, here's what I got..." Heather pulled another Wrapture sack out of her suitcase. The sack itself was white with Inkling-orange padding. "Wouldn't you believe we had to custom-order these sacks to these colors? Their default colors were red, blue, black, and white, all with black padding. It's amazing how one of the main appeals of these sacks, aside from how they wrap around your body, is the crazy level of customization they had."
The Inkling in Meggy was awed by the design.  "Hey, that's pretty good!  What kind of games can I play on it?"
"Well, you can play games from a variety of genres, like roguelikes (ex. Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds), RPGs, dungeon crawlers, platformers, first-person shooters, and many more. I read online that they tested these things with whatever the latest build of Minecraft was at the time, but that's probably just a rumor."