3.AM Tickle me greebee
Harley got out an urban legends website on her computer. "Its an opposite ring they say if worn on 3AM they take one thing about you and make it opposite."
- "Wow! Cool!" said Julia and immediately put the ring on her finger.
- "Weeeeeeell... It sounds even less realistic than a monster that appears anywhere in the world as soon as he is called," - Jane said skeptically, - "However, why no? The ring looks beautiful." She took the second ring from Harley and put it on her finger too.
Alex, meanwhile, checked and locked all the windows and doors through which the monster could get into the house if the ritual really worked:
- "You needlessly refuse to believe in magic and mystic" - he said to Jane - "There are many strange things in this world that cannot be explained rationally. For example, a super-strong crazy girl who kidnaps people every Halloween." The guy even shuddered, remembering the bondage nightmare that he and Jane had to go through.
But Jane was adamant: "Oh, don't drag mystic where it doesn't exist. Halloween Queen was a really badass and dangerous bitch, but she's just a person with good fitness and problems with her head."
Then Julia couldn't stand it: "Stop arguing. There's not much left until 3AM, and we haven't prepared for the mushroom monster's summoning yet!"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"alright i got the doll and i drew the paper lets do this" she said getting everything they need for the ritual.
- "Great! You know this ritual better than anyone here. Therefore, tell us what we need to do,," - Alex said - "Should we join hands or say some kind of spell?"
The two girls nodded in agreement, confirming their willingness to begin the ritual and follow Harley's instructions.
"Alright so first i put the doll on the paper. Then we have to light 3 small candles any one got some?"
Jane: "Oh. I thought you had everything you needed for the ritual."
Alex: "Well... I've brought a few things in case one of us gets scared of summoning hell doll and we decide to try not-so-scary rituals."
He took out of his bag various trinkets that children usually use for rituals at summer camp. There was a deck of cards, a pocket mirror, colored crayons and the like. There were also several candles there. "I hope you have matches or a lighter. Otherwise we'll have to do something less dangerous" - the guy tried to look brave, but it was clear from his voice that he hoped for the second option.
Harley lit the candles with a lighter she already had from the kitchen . As for the paper, she already drew on it before they came so the crayons were unnecessary.
The guests were waiting for Harley to finish all the preparations and begin the ritual.
Jane admired the ring on her finger.
Julia looked impatiently at her watch, checking how much time was left until 3 AM.
Alex took a small folding knife out of his bag and put it in his pants pocket just in case. It wouldn't be enough to deal with a hypothetical monster-kidnapper, but a knife could come in handy to cut the ropes if necessary.
The Clock struck 3 amd it was tome for the ritual to begin. Harley put the doll on the paper and surronded it with candles. "Now we may each say a chant it must be different to what each of us says. Oh great demon please awake tonight."
The rest of the ritual participants stood with Harley around the paper and doll. Since they didn't know any spells, everyone said the first thing that came to his mind.
Julia: "Sim-salabim. Akhalay-mahalay. Lyas'ki-masyas'ki. Come-come to this house, oh terrible mushroom monster Greebee, we cry to you!"
Jane: "If you exist, oh great demon, then appear before us and show what you are capable of."
Alex: "Abra-shvabra-kadabra. Show yourself, oh great Greebee... but please don't kidnap us."
The rings started to glow red as the greebee doll started laughing hystarically "greebee appreciates your efforts but -" his voice started going deeper as his eyes began to roll.
It was so unexpected that everyone present (perhaps with the exception of Harley) involuntarily screamed and jumped on the spot.
Alex bulged his eyes and began to slowly back away, not taking his eyes off the doll.
Julia froze as if struck by lightning: ""V rot mne nogi! (Oh my God! Unbelievable!)"
Jane blinked dumbfounded, and then, calming her breathing a little, turned to Harley: "Wow. This is a practical prank! For a second I believed it was really an evil spirit... But how did you do it? A clockwork doll with a built-in speaker, right?" She stretched out her hand to the doll, intending to take it and examine it closer.
The doll lunged at jane as it summoned duct tape and pulled her pants down.
- "Kya!!! Not again!!! Get it away from me!!!" - Jane desperately screamed, frightened and at the same time confused, and bent down, trying to push the doll away from herself with her hand at the same time and return the pants to their place. By the way, under her pants she had cute pink panties with butterflies and flowers painted on them, which did not fit at all with her image of a cool muscular athlete.

Seeing Jane without pants and in only panties, Alex was embarrassed and involuntarily turned away. His gaze darted around the room in search of something weighty that could be used as a weapon.
- "I knew... I knew something like this would happen," - he repeated fearfully to himself.

- "Hey! Leave her alone, you damn doll!!!" Julia ran up to Jane and tried to grab damn doll

And what was Harley doing at that moment?
Harley managed to pull the doll of Jane …. Only for the doll to tie harleys legs together with rope “eek I knew this would happen”
Jane somehow put her pants back in place and, crimson with embarrassment, stared at the rampaging doll. Now it was clearly clear that this was not a hoax, but a real mystic.
"What the hell?"

Julia ran up to Harley and kicked the doll hard. Such a blow is unlikely to be able to stop the demon, but it could have thrown he away from Harley.

Alex, finding nothing better, grabbed the nearest chair to be able to fight off the doll if he attacked. (However, he was too slow against the nimble demon)
- "Hey.... How to stop it?" - he shouted to Harley - "Do you know the counter-ritual?"
The doll got back up and duct taped harley in her arms, hands and elbows. "Its very risky you want me to try?"
- "Go to hell!"
Julia kicked the doll away from Harley again, and then tried to untie her hands. But it didn't work out, the tape was too sticky and too strong.

Alex tried to smash the flying doll with a chair. He was stronger than Julia, but he moved much slower than her. Besides, he was too excited and scared to aim property.
- "Leave us alone!!!"

- "If you know how to stop it, then do it," Jane answered instead of Alex. She turned her head, looking at Alex and the doll, then at Julia and the bound Harley, trying to decide which of them to help first.
"ok what you need to do is .... GRUNMPH!" Suddenly her mouth gained really puffy lips that rendered speech useless
- "Need to do WHAT? What need to do?!!" - Julia shook Harley slightly, and then looked at her lips - "Oh my God! Your mouth!"

- "It's obvious," Jane said, "We need to swat this damn doll. He's fast, but if we all attack together...."

- "Or we can run outside and call for help..." - said Alex, continuing to try to fend off the doll with a chair.