3.AM Tickle me greebee
The doll darted his eyes at jane and Julia. "Ladies make fine offering for greebee. Greebee only takes the beautiful."
Jane held her hands out in a soothing gesture: "Ummm... Listen... Greebee... I'm sorry we disturbed your peace. We are very sorry. But could you go back to where you came from now"

- "Please," Alex added.

- "Or we'll kick your doll ass!" - Julia blurted out
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
With a snap of the fingers, greebee added a knotted crotchrope of rope to the two girls , The doll playfully slapped Jane's ass.
- "Kyaa" - Jane and Julia cried out in unison when they felt the rope pressed into their crotch. And Jane added "Ouch!" to it when she got a slap on the ass. It wasn't so much painful as unexpected.

Jane abruptly turned 180 degrees, grabbed the doll by the collar and lifted it off the ground, holding it at arm's length: "Gotcha, you little bastard!"
While the crotchrope mercilessly pierced her in the groin, causing strange sensations that the girl tried not to think about.

- "Nasty bastard. When I get to you, you'll be in trouble," Julia swore and tried to untie her crotchrope. However, the knots on it were too strong to be handled with bare hands. And instead of removing the crotchrope, Julie only tightened it tighter. "Awww-awww-awww!"

Alex walked up to Harley, grabbed her so she wouldn't fall, and began to untie the tape that bound her hands: "Be patient a little, now I'll set you free"
As it was said, the tape was very strong and sticky, so it was difficult to remove it. But sooner or later Alex would have been able to do it if he had had enough time.
The doll lifted the blue haird harley up in the air before the chubby guy had a chance to free her. As for julia , greebee summonded a fishermans hook that grabbed her by the undies.
Alex's eyes widened in surprise, but he decided not to give up. He tried to jump higher and grabbed Harley by the legs to bring her back to the ground.

Julia wasn't a crybaby, but when fishhook pulled on her panties, tears involuntarily appeared in her eyes. The underwear cut so hard into her sensitive crotch that the girl felt like she was about to be cut in half.
- "AAAAAAUUUUUUUCH!!!!" - she shouted loudly, after which she began to swear simultaneously in two languages, promising to bring down terrible punishments on the greebee .

Jane gave the doll, which she was still holding, a few sharp shakes: "Okay. The jokes are over. Let my friends go immediately, otherwise I will break you."
She tried to look and sound confident so that the demon wouldn't realize how scared she was. She was not afraid of real dangers, but she faced irrational for the first time, and now the familiar picture of the world was collapsing before her eyes, and this scared her even more than the possibility of being kidnapped by a demon.
The doll tied Janes legs together with tape. Meanwhile Harley fell down landing on her feet. "Almmph hlmmph mmm" (alex help me).
(05-01-2023, 11:17 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: The doll tied Janes legs together with tape.

((Does the doll do this with magic (without direct physical impact)?))
(yes with magic i should of made this clear)
Alex couldn't make out what Harley was saying, but it was clear without words. "Now. Now." He tried to remove the gag from Harley's mouth.

Julia put both hands behind her back, trying to find the hook and unhook her panties from it. All this time she was swearing dirty.

"Ah." Jane was startled, when her legs were suddenly tied with duct tape, and almost lost her balance. But she still managed to resist. In a desperate attempt to stop this nightmare, she grabbed the doll by the head and tried to tear it off. Jane was a very strong girl, but who knows how durable this doll is and whether the separation of the head is fatal for the demon.
There was nothing to remove harleys lips were too puffy. As for the doll it summoned a straitjacket and tried to put on Jane.
- "What the hell?!" Alex muttered when he saw what Harley's lips had turned into. He could still believe in telekinesis and summoning ropes from nowhere, but the magical deformation of the body is already too much! Alex realized that Harley would not be able to speak again in the near future. So the guy decided to focus on another task.
- "Can you walk?" - he asked Harley?

Attack of straitjacket took Jane by surprise. Her left hand immediately slipped into the sleeve of jacket. Jane screamed, dropped the doll and began waving her arms, trying to pull off straitjacket and not let it catch her right hand as well.

While the doll was busy wrestling with Jane, Julia managed to get herself off the fishhook. She threw the hook away in a rage and slowly waddled over to Jane and the doll. "Aww... awww... aww.. if we get out of this mess, then I will never wear underwear again!" - she thought.
She could hop.... That could be a little useful. As for julia greebee threw a trash can at her to slow her down. While jane's pants were snapped away.
- "Arghhhh!" - when her pants disappeared from Jane, she involuntarily backed away, but forgot that her legs were already tied with duct tape, and this time she fell to the floor without keeping her balance. Naturally, at this moment she stopped fighting with the living straitjacket that attacked her.

Julia almost tripped over the bucket, but managed to jump aside in time. At the same time, the crotchrope crashed into her crotch, and she let out a moan — not of pain, not of pleasure.

Alex figured he couldn't untie Harley fast enough, so he put his arm around her waist so she wouldn't fall and said, "Try to get to the exit of the room. Once we get away from that doll, I can untie you and you can stop it."
The doll fired Straitpants at Julia. "Heres hoping lady can hop well". Harley tried hopping out of the room.
((Straitpants? Is it something like this? https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rAWNYG))

Alex accompanied the hopping Harley, making sure she didn't trip and fall. He regretted that he was not as strong as his friend Jane, and therefore could not simply shoulder the girl and carried her out of the room. It would work with a petite Julia, but with a larger Harley, it's unlikely. Fortunately, the doll was busy with Jane and Julia so far and did not pay attention to the chubby guy and the blue-haired girl. Soon they reached the door, which Alex had locked before the ritual began, so that no one could attack them from the outside. Then it did not occur to him that danger could appear inside the room. Mentally scolding himself, the guy began to unlock the door. Usually there was nothing complicated in this procedure, but now he was scared and full of adrenaline, so the door handle was shaking in his hands and did not want to turn in any way.

After the fall, Jane was disoriented for a while, so she started losing to a living straitjacket. Now both the girl's left and right arm were threaded into long sleeves. Jane struggled desperately, waving her arms in the last hope of preventing the straitjacket from buttoning up and flailing her bound legs in the air.
(yes but with extra straps)
The doll's magic was definitely not limited to summoning and telekinesis alone. Because as soon as the straitpants collided with Julia, she immediately lost her denim shorts, which miraculously fell to the floor nearby unharmed. And tomboy girl turned out to be wearing straitpants, under which her panties and a crotchrope remained.
- "What kind of dirty trick?" she said, and grabbing the trash can, she rushed to run to the doll, until the straps on her "new pants" tightened and deprived her of mobility.
The doll later put bars on the door amd windows so that Alex and Harley couldn't escape . The doll threw an ice ball at julia to slow her down again.
The ice ball fell to the floor in the path of the running Julia and turned into a slippery puddle. Julia slipped, lost her balance and started falling forward. She didn't have time to group up and all she managed to do was put a trash can in front of her. The girl fell on her stomach, stretching her arms forward and covered the doll with a bucket. Immediately after the fall, all the straps on her straitpants tightened and fastened, tightly connecting her legs together and securely fixed them.
- "Gotcha!!!" - Julia shouted triumphantly, pressing the bucket with her hands to the floor so that the doll could not get out.

Jane, lying on her back, spread her arms out to the sides, taking a T-pose, and with all her strength held her hands in such a position to prevent the straitjacket from tying the sleeves and finally catching her.
- "Grrrrrr..." - she growled from the strain. The situation was a stalemate, her strength was enough to keep her hands apart and not let the straitjacket tie her. But that was all she could do.

Alex finally turned the handle and opened the door.
- "We're saved!" - he happily informed Harley... And the next second, a grate that had not been there before came down on the doorway.
- "Oh fuck!" - the guy swore with a mixture of surprise and disappointment in his voice.