3.AM Tickle me greebee
"you dumb humans, magic still work in here". The doll said as the rings made jane and julia clumsy.
"W... w-what?" asked Jane, when suddenly her strong hands slipped on the floor by themselves and she broke the T-pose. Straitjacket immediately took advantage of this and pulled the sleeves. Jane tried to stop it, but there was nothing she could do. Under the force of the straitjacket, the girl hugged herself, after which the sleeves tied into a tight knot behind her back, and the numerous straps on the jacket tightened and fastened themselves. One belt stretched through Jane's crotch, connecting her stomach with her back and zipped up from behind, pushing the rope even harder into the sensitive bosom of the girl. Jane groaned involuntarily.
After Jane was safely packed, life left the straitjacket, which became the most ordinary item.

Julia also became clumsy unexpectedly for herself. She let go of the bucket with which the doll was covered, and it moved half a meter away from her. Cursing, the girl crawled across the floor in pursuit of it.

Alex, who was clumsy and without a ring, and still remained the most free of all the people present in the room, decided to take advantage of the situation. He ran up to the bucket and sat on top of it with his fat ass, not giving the doll a chance to get out. He was a very massive guy, but who knows what kind of physical or magical power the doll has.
- "Gotcha!" - he shouted to the doll, and then turned to the girls - "Try to get to me, and I'll try to untie you."
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Even in a bucket the doll was powerful as it snapped its fingers and suddenly a straitjacket was coming onto Alex.
((A straitjacket appeared with the sleeves tied and the straps tightened? Or are Alex's hands still free?))
(his hands are free)
As in the case of Julia's straitpants, Alex's T-shirt disappeared from his body and fell to the floor nearby, and a straitjacket took its place.
- "Chto za hernja! ((What the fuck!))" - the guy exclaimed, staring at his hands in long sleeves. - "That's not fair!"

- "Sit here no matter what happens," - Julia said to Alex and rolled away from the bucket. She hoped that the greebee wouldn't be able to reach her with her magic if doll didn't know her exact location.

Jane was groaning and trying to get to her feet, but so far she couldn't even sit up from a prone position.
The doll cut a hole in the floor by stomping really hard then floated to the athletic julias position by strapping belts all over her arms.
- "How the hell... How did he get out?!" - - Julia tried to crawl away from the approaching doll.

Alex got to his feet, realizing that there was no point in sitting on the bucket. Instead, he tried to focus his efforts on taking off his straitjacket, until the sleeves were tied.

Jane was too entangled to help Julia, Alex or Harley. So now she was writhing and struggling, trying to unbutton the straitjacket, or at least tear the tape that bound her legs.
Harley tried hopping to alex her lips still puffy nuzzles towards him.
- "Is there something you want to tell me?" Alex whispered. He came closer to Harley and turned his ear to her, bringing it closer to her lips.

For Jane and Julia, the situation has not changed. Athletic girl unsuccessfully tried to get out of the straitjacket, and the tomboy crawled away from the doll, distracting her attention from Alex and Harley. She didn't do it on purpose, but just wanted to get away from the doll and free herself.
"tmmm whmm tm dmmmfmmt tmm dmmll wmms vemmy smmplmm (the way to defeat the doll is simple)". The doll added tight crotch straps to alexs jacket and ball gagged Jane.
Alex couldn't understand a single word of Harley's speech, but the meaning was clear without words. Obviously, Harley wanted to tell him how to stop the doll.
- "Yes? What is needed for this?..." - he asked the girl and strained his ears and mind to hear every word this time from her gagspeak.
But then the doll performed its black magic... The appearance of straps in the crotch was unexpected, and these straps are very tight. In front, the straps tightly squeezed Alex's balls, and from behind they cut deep into the ass, almost drowning in the gap between the buttocks. His jeans and underpants saved the situation a little, but still the pressure and pain were terrible.
- "AAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!" - Alex howled in pain. He doubled over, trying to ease the pressure a little and grabbed his groin with his hands. Tears involuntarily sprang from his eyes...
- "Avvv... Avvv... Avvvvv.. okay.... okay.... I'm listening..." - he raised his watery eyes to Harley and prepared to listen as carefully as possible, trying not to be distracted by the pain.

Jane, of course, understood that the next step of the doll would be a gag, but still its appearance in her mouth was unexpected. The red ball was so big that it seemed to fill her entire mouth.
- "Gahhhh... GRRRrmmpfff... MPFFFF!!! MMMMMPPPHHH!!! (It doesn't mean anything. Just angry screams)" - Jane shouted furiously, trying to spit out the gag or push it out with her tongue. But it was useless — the gag was too big, and the clasp on the back of the neck was too strong....

Meanwhile, Julia crawled to the wall pushing off the floor with her feet. She reached with her bound hands to the bonds on her legs, and tried to untie them, but realized that it would take her many hours, and the doll would hardly give her any time. So instead, she tried to get to her feet. Usually Julia was a dexterous girl and could do it even with her hands and feet tied. But now, for some unknown reason, her body has become clumsy. Fortunately, she had a wall as a support, and this made the task a little easier. Julia could not stand up to her full height, but she managed to sit on her butty and rest her back against the wall.
(I explained in an earlier post that Julia’s arms were wrapped with belts)
(Sorry. I thought the doll was only threatening to tie Julia's hands, but it hasn't done that yet. I edited my post.)
Wmm nmmd tmm bmm ammfftgmnt (we need to be affectionate) she said with puffy lips meanwhile the doll threw an auto taper at the tomboys way aiming for her mouth.
- "Affectionate?"- Alex seemed to hear Harley's words, but did not understand their meaning - "What do you mean?"

Julia noticed the object flying at her in time and tried to dodge, but because of the evil spell of the ring, her reaction also became worse. In addition, her mobility was severely limited. Therefore, the auto taper crashed into the right half of her lips...

Jane continued to rage and struggle with her bonds... Without visible success.
Immm tmmhmk wmmm hmmvt tm wmkk ath mmm tmmmm ( i think we have to work as a team) the woman nodded her head in agreement.
(How does the auto taper work? Did it duct tape Julia's mouth shut?
And what is Harley's home like? Is it a private house in a residential area or an apartment in a multi-storey building?)
(its an apartment like home and the auto taper wraps her mouth shut)
- "Teamwork?" - Alex asked, - "We tried, but greebee still tied us all up. Well, that is, almost all..."
He sadly spread his still free hands in long sleeves...

- "Mggmmf!! ffff!!!??"
Julia added her indignant mumble to the sounds Jane was making. She tucked her legs under her and began to straighten them, hoping to stand up to her full height, using the wall as a support... The crotch rope rubbed her mercilessly between her legs, but she tried to ignore these sensations as best she could.

Jane stopped her useless struggle for a while and stared hopefully at her friends. She realized that she would not be able to free herself on her own. But maybe she could have done something useful in another way.