3.AM Tickle me greebee
“Alex come get the toilet ready so we can fish him “ Harley said in a hushed tone so not to get the dolls attention on them.
Alex tiptoed over to the toilet and quietly lifted the seat with the lid, ready to lower them at any moment and lean on top with all his weight.

Julia took a two small cautious steps towards the doll.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
The doll noticed Julia and chased after her firing easily dodgible ribbons.
Julia started jumping in different directions in an attempt to dodge the ribbons. Previously, she would have been able to do it easily. But this strange clumsiness.... She was able to dodge two shots with ribbons, but the third hit her directly.
(What happens if the tape hits a person? I suspect that the target will be bound and gagged, but how exactly?)

Jane took advantage of the fact that the demon was distracted by Julia, and rushed to the doll to grab her.
(just bound not gagged)

The doll noticed too late and should of gotten grabbed
The ribbons tightly wrapped Julia's body and, losing her balance, she fell to the floor. The girl immediately began to struggle with her bonds, but it seems that she would not be able to free herself without help, and if she could, it would take several hours. It looks like the others will have to continue the final battle without her participation.

Jane grabbed the doll and squeezed it tightly in her hands: "Gotcha!!!" Wasting no time, she ran in the direction of the bathroom, hoping that she would be able to run at least half the required distance before greebee tied her up.
Harley untied the tomboy and guided her to the washroom where they would defeat the doll.
Jane ran into the washroom with a doll in her hands and handed it to the others.
- "Hurry up. I won't be able to hold him back for long!"
The doll was pushed In the toilet where Harley guided Alex to flush.
Alex, just in case, sat on top of the closed toilet lid to prevent the doll from getting out if it was not washed down the drain.
- "So it means... is it over?" He asked timidly, not really believing it himself.
Yes is it Harley said with overblown confidence (want to end it here?)
- "Ugh... Thank God," Alex sighed with relief and got off the toilet.
- "But after all... He came from hell... or some parallel dimension, and we just flushed him down the drain... Is that enough?" Jane asked.
- "And he also did something to my body," - Julia added, - "And now I've become kind of clumsy"
(We can finish, but we can continue. At your discretion)
(No let’s end it here)
(Well, thanks for the wonderful game)

But their fears were in vain. Greebee apparently returned to his dimension and didn't bother them anymore. After Jane and Julia removed the magic rings, their former strength and agility returned to them. And the rest of the night passed without incident watching silly comedies.