Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Overbound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"you okay?" April quickly asked Ella as she checked her over nervously, making sure she was alright.

"intermission, huh?" she found herself asking, turning her attention back to Skitt's "why do we have to fight? if you just need to capture us alive then can't we work together?"
"I'm a little gashed up in here, but there's a strange feeling about her magic, so I dunno."
Harley pondered some questions for Skitts then checked Ella to see if she was alright.
"First, I hit you with my soul magic.  Soul magic's different for everyone (who's a Hornkin).  Dark souls hurt, light souls help.  How soul magic changes depends on the caster, but I do know that humans don't have a high tolerance to it."  Skitts explained.  "Anyway, if you want me to capture you, how about you all volunteer right now?"

Skitts pulled out three bunny suits.

Quote:Dress up like a bunny.
This time, Ella refused. "We all have other Hornkin to meet up with. Capture would really be unwise."
"not really what I meant ...." April sweat dropped, her blush only getting worse as she eyed the bunny suit. "... what would capturing involve? or ... what would happen to us?"
"Hannah, you heard from Devonn; they would take you right to their Queen, and after that there's a high chance your soul will get stolen, no questions asked."

((I mean that isn't the real answer afaik, but the Queen gives off Asgore vibes, so I'm just rolling with it.))
"then wouldn't they just kill us and take our souls instead of fighting to capture us? and I was more so hoping she would tell us what the queen will do or is planning once we are captured, or what skitts herself is planning" APRIL whispered to Ella.
Skitts shrugged as she put away the bunny suits.  "That's what I figured.  Anyway, if you were thinking to fake capture just to meet her, I should tell you that, due to the last assassination attempt, prisoners going near the castle has to be bound to a certain level of no-escape.  Beyond that, I'm a bit new to being Town Captain, so I don't know the specifics of what happens to human prisoners other than going to the castle.  Anyway, back to the act!"

Skitts summoned a cloud of daggers.

Quote:Strap yourself to the target board.
"I knew something was off about the Queen." Ella took a deep breath. Soon after, Ella got on the target board. The first straps were easy. Ella pinned her legs down first. Soon after, Ella reached out to strap her right arm down. As for the left arm... "Uh, guys? A little help with the last strap?"
"I don't think such a magician, let alone a town guard would let us slip by as fake captured .... it was more like if everyone's gonna fight us to capture us, and we are probably gonna see the queen anyways, it would be easier to get by" April answered honestly, stepping up to the target board and strapping herself in, or as best as she could.
((I’m gonna step out for the rest of the rp))
((Okay.))

There seems to be another sudden snowstorm and Harley was got when it lifted.  By then, Ella and April had magic knives fading from them, and while April felt suggestively bunny, Ella started to feel more rabbity.

"...You really are eager to try them out.  Well, let's see if you can escape the next one.  Literally."

Quote:Enter the vase.

And more ribbons shot out.
"Whoa!" Ella made a run for the vase, then made the dive.
((17. Not sure if the whole rabbit thing would make me faster tho.))
April wasn't so lucky, she wasn't expecting the spectral knives to feel so ... fluffy? bouncy? bunny, that it completely threw her through a loop, distracting her long enough that she couldn't react in time and was quickly ensnared by the ribbons.
The scarves wound around April, turning her into a techni-colored mummy.  The trailing scarves disappeared but the ones around her still clung firmly.  Funnily enough, April lost that bunny feeling when she was trying to dodge the stuff.

"Well, assistant, if you can't do show business at least you make a good show piece."  Skitts joked as she looked to the vase.  "I wonder..."

April pulled Ella out by her spectral ears?  The glowing ears, eyes, corset and tail made Ella look like some sort of shiny bunny girl.  "Well, seems like you're under my control, pinky.  Or are you?  How about you do a cutesy pose, huh?"
"h-hey wa-mmmmph! MMmmmgggkk" April sputter and squeal out in protest, only to get cut off half way through as she encased, and cocoon in the mutli-colored scarves, trying to ignore the strange ping of disappointment as the strange feeling washed away, while she frantically twisted and turned, blindly hopping around in an attempt to try and find something sharp, to cut her way out, or even just a tree branch she can use to start pulling the scarves off.
Ella winked, holding out a peace sign (✌️) in front of her own face with her left hand).
Skitts looked at the two girls and sighed. "Fortunately, I heard there were enough human prisoners to please the Queen, so I don't have to deliver you right away. But what am I going to do with you?"

===

Eventually, Skitts decided to bring them home and placed the two girls directly in the basement, which had been set up with a bed and some furniture. It make take some for the scarves and the bunny-ism to fade from the girls.
"mmmmmph! mmmmMMmMMmMMM" April continued to squeal and protest into her make shift scarf gag, trashing about as she .... enjoyed her predicament as long as she could, rubbing her thighs together underneath her mutli-colored cocoon while she practically grinded and humped the bed until they faded away.

"s-so its a gimmicky fight ... d-do as she says or get bound, b-but at the s-same time d-don't become bunnified..." she mumbled out loud in thought once she was free, her cheeks burning with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal, cough awkwardly into her fist to try and keep herself focused but seeing if they could even exit the basement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29