Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Overbound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"...Alright.  I'll pull off the biggest trick ever!  But...I'll need time to prepare it.  So..."

Skitts flung out cards and 

Quote:Reach into the hat
((Uh, what is the average intelligence of the Skitts-es across your multiverse again?))

"Must be a rabbit--" Ella sidestepped. "Again..." Ella twirled around, and once she made her way to the hat, Ella reached into the hat.

((Also, rolled an 18 as a precaution.: https://prnt.sc/aCqvxcv6rM1N ))
April stayed in the box for cover, pulling her entire body inside, including her head to avoid the cards.
The box disappeared, leaving April open to the cards.

Anyway, Ella felt a rabbity nibble as she pulled out a rabbit card again.

"Alright, the next trick is going to be death-defying, magnificent, and still needs time to prepare.  But for now..."

Quote:Escape the bomb.
"Oh snap!" Ella grabbed Hannah and ran like heck, hoping to find a place to hide away from the bomb.

((Okay, I know you're not supposed to be a repeat volunteer in this, but no sane person would stick around for a bomb.))
"u-UNFAIR!" April yelped as she quickly tried to scramble onto her feet and away from the cards, a few still hitting her, before she was grabbed by Ella and dragged away from the bomb, her cheeks burning with a blush. "th-thanks!"
"No problem. What insane hooligan would think planting a bomb is a good idea?"
Ella went full bun-bun again. The bomb did not go bomb-bomb as it instead exploded into confetti. (And April went a bit bunny again during the ordeal).

"Did you think I was going to hurt my volunteers?" Skitts quipped. "Anyway, it's time for the main event!"

Skitts plopped a...it is kinda a car since it has four wheels, seats and a steering wheel. Skitts took the wheel. "Get in, losers!"
Ella got in the car voluntarily. If time is what it took for Ella to snap out of it last time, perhaps the drive would buy Ella some time to at least become semi-conscious of her actions again.
April nervously bit her lip, weighing the pro's and con, and if she can survive being more .. bunnified, though noticing it wasn't a command like the others she banked that it wouldn't do anything, or much as she got in.
"Alright, let's. Flipping. Go!!!"

Skitts drove through and around the trees, up a quickly build ramp, and over a frozen lake and landed safely. Then the car crashed in a ravine.

And the girls were back in the clearing after landing in a web of scarves.

"...That was...My first time." Skitts stated. "But thumbs up, am I right?"
I think that incident was more than enough to snap Ella out of that, I mean good lord..!
"That was cool, but I'd stick with stageshow and escape tricks. No offense, of course."
Skitts continued to lay there.  "...I don't have any other tricks at the moment..."
(06-01-2023, 02:12 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Skitts continued to lay there.  "...I don't have any other tricks at the moment..."
"Well, you should really get a saw for the sawing in half trick instead of, you know, a sword..," Ella replied. "Perhaps try investing in a few straitjackets and see if you can escape them."
"10/10, would be bunny-washed again" April giggled, holding a thumbs up as she approached Skitts, offering her a hand up. "though not sure how a car trick is magic .... or how you even got a car down here, it was still amazing, and like Ella said, get a saw for the box, or have pre-cut holes to just slide the swords in .... and I'm sure you can come up with some even cooler tricks, with or without human magic."
"You really think so?" Skitts chuckled. "It'll take some time to prepare them, so I'll spare you this time."

Once they're out of the web of scarves, Skitts headed back to her house, but not without one last advice. "Be careful as you go further in. The Town Captains aren't the only things you have to worry about."
"I figured as much," Ella said. As far as she was aware, Devonn wasn't a town captain. Or at least that was the case to her; she never asked. "Wanna head to Synnamon Inn and rest up, Hannah?"
"thanks for the advice, see ya skitts~" April waved, before looking back at Ella, looking dead tired. "do we even have any money for the inn?"
"Well, that Lilith gave me this thing called 'Yearn' in exchange for a quick volunteer deal. I've no idea what the heck 'yearn' is down here, though."
It should be noted that Ella had gotten some money from volunteering. Though thankfully the inns are pocket change because nobody wants to sleep in the snow.

Remember, there are two inn here. One is the Snow Bunny Inn that April tried to go to before, one that advertises leaving a gift snow bunny in the room each night. The other is the Puppy Seal Inn that has a pool in the back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29