Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Overbound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"...Lilith won't wash anything I get blood on." Devonn admitted then sat down on a rock.

"Anyway, I can't say there are much places for a human in the Dark Under, so most head to the barrier, which is past the Queen's Castle." Devonn tossed down a few pebbles to act as landmarks. "Outside this gate is Synnamon Hill. After that, you can either go to Oobleck Lake or Peanut Swamp, then past that set of towns, you can go to Synthorn or Sand Tomb before getting to the castle. Do you have any questions?"
"Yes," Ella said. "Would these paths intersect at all?"
"... just like that?" April couldn't help but ask as she started to put everything back into the bag, as nice as possible before closing the bag up and bringing it back to Devonn. "here you go ... sorry for taking it from you" she bowed in apology, before turning her attention to the make shift map he was drawing. "y-yeah if you don't mind ... which route would you recommend?"
The blue haired woman looked at the map he was drawing , marvelling while she thought to herself, "hmm peanut swamp sounds interesting."
"Using Peanut Swamp as an example, after you arrive there from Synnamon Hill, you can head to the Lake, Esylum and Sand Tomb after you reach their tunnels. That would, of course, involve crossing the town to reach them as the edges are ill-suited for travel." Devonn explained.

"However, I don't know which route is safer since you would have to worry about the Town Captain of each town, and I haven't asked the knights that pick up any humans that I captured." Devonn paused. "Actually...I did give someone magic tomes from one of the captured humans since he wanted to congratulate his sister for becoming the Hill's Town Captain. I didn't get their names, though."
"Okay.... So it looks like we can backtrack at any point... Got it." Ella said. "I think we should be ready to carry onwards now."
Harley questioned herself then asked ella a tough question. "So should i come with you or should we split up?"
"hill town, got it" April hummed to herself, nodding as she continued to look over the makeshift map, trying to memorize it as much as she could, before turning her attention to the door. "I'm ready whenever you guys are .... and uhh... sorry about all that." she apologized to devonn
"We'll all be going together in town," Ella replied. "But I think going together after will make things easier."
Devonn got up and placed his hand on the gate.  "Then I welcome you to the Dark Under proper."

He pushed the gates open, and behold, they were on a small hill overlooking a town of snow and lights, the cold making it look like the ceiling was made of clouds.  It must still be "night" as the town was sleeping.  Oh, and even if snow fell from the ceiling, it was surprisingly not that cold.

"Now go.  And for Lil's sake, try not to get into fights."
"We'll try," Ella said. "But I can't guarantee it won't happen." Soon, Ella moved forward, taking a look around town.
"as long as they don't start them first" April couldn't help but fire back, sticking her tongue out playfully at Devonn as she passed him and through the door, only to pause at the sight of "snow?" she reached out, hoping to catch a few flakes, curiously looking around.

"it looks so peaceful ...." she couldn't help but mumble out-loud, exploring the town for anything of interest, or that could be useful.
The blue haired woman clung on to the princess in support. She couldn't help but notice that there might be an ulterior motive behind the town.
It took her longer than she wanted, but Julia managed to shake off the weight caused by the hit of the magic ball and get to her feet. It seems that during the time that she was absent, the situation had changed. At least Devonn wasn't attacking them anymore.
- "Is that the way you do it here? Attack everyone you meet?" - she asked sarcastically.
After these human girls wandered the town around a bit, they decided to walk into a bondage bar and ask to be tied up.
((I... Wha?
[Image: 4WlJqoA.png]
Jump into conclusions much? What if one of us didn't want to? Like, I'm pretty sure Julia would fall under that category given her mannerisms. Seems a little railroad-y to present us with pathways about three or four GM posts ago then suddenly push us into some random location in the last post.))
Yeah, that was a bit of a stretch.

So, what is your goal? Is it to leave this place? To prove that a peaceful and/or violent approach works? Or perhaps you are curious about how you humans would be captured?
((That's more like it.))

Ella is a lovely girl, yet she is curious about this place. While ultimately she like anyone else would like to get outta here (especially those Hornkin), she figured, if her more peaceful, pacifistic approach got Devonn to relent, then perhaps it can work here.

((Now then, watch me cook.))

Ella looked around town and, somehow, she came across a bondage bar that somewhat stood out from the other buildings, if only because the lights were actually on. "Hmm?" Curious, Ella approached the place.

((Yeah, that's how I would approach the response before that if given the element of choice.))
Harley would follow her . "What do you see? I didnt know you drank."
Oh yeah, I was joking about the bondage bar.

In fact, this snowstorm's kinda a bit loud and blinding. Let's wait for it to clear up..." The snowstorm that the girls had wandered into was wearing thin, and they could see that they had not actually reached the town yet but had passed by several lit lanterns on the road to said town. In fact, they were standing in front of a Hornkin with one horn, who wore a mask that covered only his eyes and wore a red scarf. He himself was standing next to a shoddy visitor's booth.

"That's better." The Hornkin grabbed some nametags from the booth. "So, let's do some visitor booth things. You know, the usual."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29