Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Overbound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"Which one do you want?" Ella asked. "Snow Bunny or Puppy Seal?"
"heh ... it might be left over from Skitt's magic but .... I'm leaning more towards snow bunny, what about you?"
"I'll go wherever you go." Ella went to the Snow Bunny inn with Hannah.
The snow bunny greeted them from the counter as the girls entered their room. The room itself was pretty basic, the type with two beds and a bathroom as well as a small table. There was also one of those old TVs in front of the beds.
"Hmm, quaint," Ella said. "Let's rest up, April." Ella climbed into one bed.
April didn't even respond, flopping down onto one of the bed and almost immediately passing out as soon as her head hit the pillow.
Night passed and day rose. The girls feel refreshed after the events of today.
April yawned, stretching her arms above her head as ... day light? crystal light? magic? whatever shined through the window, "thanks for covering for the room" she sleepily spoke between yawns, pawing at her eyes in an attempt to fully wake herself up, planning on seeing Skitts one last time, to tell her goodbye, before head off to the next area.
Skitts is likely to be at her house, which is next to that clearing near the exits. More specifically, she won't be in the basement.
Ella rose from her bed. "Ahh... Why, no problem, April." Ella stood up. "Well, Devonn said we can get to either Lake Oobleck or Peanut Swamp from here," Ella said. "I think our best bet is to go for both areas one at a time if we wanna befriend the most Hornkin."
"probably for the best the question is though ... do we split up or stay together? .... but we can clear them quicker if we split up ... or at the very least scout each area and their town captains then meet up to deal with them ... though safer together" April hummed in thought list pro's and cons of both idea as she headed to Skitt's place. "where do you think we should go first?
"I think we should stick together," Ella said. "I think the swamp sounds like a good choice since at least I am somewhat familiar with places like those."
"gonna go to them all eventually ... though maybe Skitts might know more?"
"I think it kinda takes away from the mystique from this place if we just got hints from someone, but I suppose if that's what you wanna do."
And so, while the girls headed to the exit/house, they saw Azuros at the clearing.

"So I heard you got into a fight with my sister." Azuros glared at them before chuckling. "Well, thanks for taking it easy on her. I know she's not the strongest, but she is pretty eager. Anyway, it was nice meeting you, April, Ella."

Azuros passed the girls. "Be careful not to ignore the story for your own game."
Ella watched Azuros pass them by. "Hmm... I wonder what that meant..." Ella then shrugged. It probably wasn't important for now. "Shall we get going, Hannah?"
"no prob, can't wait to see what other tricks she can come up with" she called out after Azuros, watching him walk away. "... why do I get the feeling we are gonna be seeing him a lot?" April hummed, sending Ella a nod. "sure, still heading to the swap first right?"
"Yep."
The tunnel to the swamp (easily marked as such) was dark and damp. Then it dipped into a slide that splashed them into a body of water. Though they didn't get long to enjoy the moistness as they were hoisted into a big net.

Peanut Swamp, essentially one big puddle of water with trees touching the roof, though plenty of wooden walkways above the water to stay above the creepies in the waters.
"What just happened..?" Ella asked as soon as she and Hannah got trawled up like fish.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29