Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
"Right!" Kitty did her best to steer the ship away from Nina and... Jemma? Gemma? Pick a capital letter, dangit!
((She's actually Jemma. But auto-correction regularly changes it to Gemma. For convenience, we can assume that both options are correct.))
((You control the ships with a steering wheel))

Nina steered her ship onto Kitty and Jess’s direction and fired a group of latex big enough to cover both of Jess’s legs then fired them directly at her.

Meanwhile if the short tomboy and the beefy girl duo looked at the sticky note long enough it read an address on the back *Please send to PKM St 97 to Norbert H. And… the other name was torn out!*
((Well, so much for escaping, lmao.))

"We're being tailed!" Kitty called out.
((Let's assume that the ship is driven by pedals, like a water bike, and changes direction using the steering wheel))

Jess's legs were encased in latex like a mermaid's tail, which started from her toes and ended in the middle of her thigh. Unable to keep her balance, Jess fell to the deck. But before that, she managed to take good aim at Nina and shoot handcuffs, shackles and chains.
“Shit! Shit! Shit!!! We need to get out of here as fast as possible,” she shouted to Kitty and crawled across the deck to the steering-wheel

After discussing their strange find, Julia and Jane found it extremely suspicious. They decided that after completing the challenge, they would try to find Nicole and ask their friends on the mainland to check the address indicated in the note.
But first we had to finish the challenge as soon as possible. The girls decided to stop hiding and sent their ship to the forest. Or at least in that direction. where, according to their estimates, the forest should have been located.
Nina blocked Jess’s shots with a thick piece of wood then continued to chase after them firing a duo of tape bombs right at both girls mouths with an extra tamp bomb set at jess’s arms.
"That's what I'm trying to do!" Kitty said.

----

Dawn and Emma are en-route to the forest, basically having kept out of conflict thanks to the decision.
"That's 10 fathoms straight, then make a left and go on for five fathoms, and a right and it's straight for about 25 fathoms," Emma said.
"Gotcha."
((I can't quite imagine what an extra tamp bomb does))
Nevertheless, Jess's mouth was wrapped in several layers of tape, and her hands were tied to her torso.
- "MMMPHHHH!!! GGGRRRTTT!!!" - swearing loudly through the gag, she lay on her back, put her feet on the steering wheel and turned it, taking the ship away from Nina and Jemma .

- "Um," - Jemma gently touched Nina's shoulder, - "I think we've already done enough to convince everyone that we're not in cahoots with Jess. Maybe we should leave them alone and set a course for the forest?"
While navigating, Dawn decided to enlist one of the island's local sharks and equipped a couple geese with tape bombs. "Shark, primary defense. Geese, aerial attack."

And so the animals assumed position, with the shark swimming by the pair's ship.

"Why are you assigning duties to wildlife?"
"Emma, a good pirate has the sea by their side," Dawn replied.

-----

"Mmph!" Kitty got hit again. Yeah, I think the two are booted.
Nina saluted and made way for the forest going as fast as they possibly could. Nina warned jemma “by the way i think that hippy is using the wildlife to bind us up. Better stay alert.”
Julia noticed a shark fin floating by and the ship of Dawn and Emma in the distance: “Damn. I didn't know there were sharks here. We need to get to shore as soon as possible.”
The two girls accelerated the ship towards the forest. It was unlikely that they would have made it there faster than Emma's team, but right now their goal was just to reach the shore. Of course, they did not pay attention to the geese.

“I'll keep that in mind,” Jemma nodded and loaded the cannon with another straitjacket.

After making sure that the rival ship had sailed away, Jessie crawled up to Kitty and poked her taped mouth into her legs:
“GGgg!!! ffr tt ffmmmvvv mmm gggg!!!! (Gag!!! Try to remove my gag!)”
It would be then when Dawn's advanced naval strategy started coming into play. The trout around Julia's ship started jumping like heck around and over the ship, signalling the impending arrival of Julia and Jane.

"Invaders!" Dawn said. "Ready the armaments!"
"On it!" Emma took the cannons, then fired the first straitjacket at Julia and Jane.

-----

"Mm cnnt!" ("I can't!") Kitty replied.
With the other two teams distracted Nina and gemma were dead set to the forest armed with backup cannons just in case Dawn and Emma’s animals attacked.
It was then when the trout around Nina and Jemma's ship jumped in a frenzy at the two, signalling the arrival of that ship.

"More bogeys!" Dawn called out.

It was then when the air strike commenced. The geese flew in and dropped the tape bombs, one at Julia and Jane, and the other at Nina and Jemma.
The nimble Julia dodged the shot, but the straitjacket hit Jane. then the same thing happened to her. what happened to Kitty earlier. The shirt, as if in some kind of cartoon, wrapped around the muscular girl and tied her tightly. Jane immediately began to struggle with the shirt, but it turned out to be surprisingly reliable.
- “Hold on, girlfriend!" - Julia shot mummifying bandages at Emma. Jane pushed several new shells towards the cannon using her free legs.

- “Ffffchhh! (Fuck!)" - Jess tried to reach with her feet to the straps of the straitjacket Kitty was wrapped in in order to untie them. But she quickly became convinced that this was impossible. The straps were pulled too tight, and the latex hugged her legs too tightly.
- “Ffffchhh! Ffffchhh! Ffffchhh! Dd mv hhvv nn mmhddd wwhhhtt ww ssshhh dd, pphhnnrr!! (Do you have any idea what we should do, partner?!)”
It was then when the shark jumped out of the water, and with the wide mouths Total Drama sharks had for some reason, it caught the mummy bomb with no issue. Soon after "eating" the bomb, it went underwater, then spat the bomb back out, right at Nina. Yep. The shark's a sentry.

"Right, here goes." Dawn pointed a cannon upwards, then fired a lob shot with a straitjacket at Nina and Jemma's ship. Emma, in the meantime, fired at Julia and Jane's ship with a tape bomb.
“It seems to me, or are the local animals helping this team? Julia asked, twisting her face like Philip J. Fry from a famous meme.
Jane noticed the falling bomb, and jumped towards it, shielding Julia from the impact. As a result, Jane was taped to the deck in a prone position. Her mouth was taped shut, her legs were spread apart and pressed to the floor. And the whole body was covered with pieces of tape.
“Grrrrrr!!! " - girl growled, trying to break away from the deck. She was strong enough to do it. But there was also a lot of tape, and therefore it took time.

Julia loaded the cannon with several coils of rope at once and fired a burst at Emmy and Dawn's ship. Perhaps the shark will not be able to intercept all the projectiles at once.
"Shields up!"

At that command, some turtles climbed into the ship and formed a barrier that would block the incoming rope barrage.

((Slight aside, you wanna see how Nina reacts to the defenses?))
Nina was all bound and gagged by the shots. “Dmmmmmn immmts ammml up tmm ymm (damn its all up to you)” She said pointing gemma to put the two of them in in the cannon and aim at the finish line they had just reached the shore.
"They're trying something crazy..!"
"Are they..?" Dawn then called out, "Interception! All hands on deck! Block and divert!"
In response, the shark went for Nina and Jemma's ship. The trout around Nina's ship would go right for the cannons, intending to back up the cannons. At the same time, the shark would go for Nina's ship and start trying to turn it. As one final backup move, the geese hovered around the finish line, ready to block the two girls.
"Full speed ahead, Emma!"
"Right!" Emma brought all the sails down, then had their boat aimed towards the finish line.

Dawn Confessional

"It's all come down to whether the sea is by my side until the bitter end or not."

End Confessional
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21