Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(Sorry for the long absence and silence, there were troubles in real life)

Julia's Confessional
Normally, I would vote for Dawn, because I believe that using superpowers is unsportsmanlike behavior, akin to doping. But something bad is clearly going on here and we could use an ally with superpowers. That's why I'm voting for Kitty.

Jane 's Confessional
On the contrary, I think that the superpowers of one of the participants add spice to this show. In addition, the participants are not equal in their characteristics anyway. Someone is stronger, someone is faster, someone is smarter, and someone is better able to get out of the ropes. Besides, I would not like to eliminate a strong opponent. That's why I'm voting for Jessamine. In this challenge, her team performed the worst. Besides, it seems to me that she is not really interested in participating at all.

Jessamine's Confessional
Since my idiot girlfriend made my team do the worst, there is a high probability that many will vote against me. But leaving the show is not in my plans right now. That's why we... that is, I... vote for Emma.

Jemma's Confession
(She makes her speech standing up and holds her hands to her butt. It looks like Jess really gave her a severe spanking)
Auvvhh.... It hurts me to talk about it, but so do I, I vote for Emma...… aaww...

The end of confessions
Suddenly it was time for the ceremony everyone was seated . Nina whispered in jessamines ear . “I found the interns diary should help us in challenges.”
Dawn chilled at the campfire. Emma sat at the campfire, giving Kitty an annoyed look all the while.
"What?" Kitty asked.
Giselle smiled and handed the handcuffs to harley. “The moonchild, athlete, she hulk and airhead are safe. Seems like we have a tiebreaker needed between Jess and Emma”.
"What?!" Emma said.

Dawn Confessional

"Funny, when I tried using a tie to nullify Nicole's elimination and mess with Nina's plans, that didn't work, yet here, a tie showed up when we weren't expecting it."

End Confessional
((Julia's plans? But Julia doesn't make any cunning plans, she and Jane are just trying to play))

- “Cool” - Jess whispered to Nina - “But now it's much more important that I don't drop out of the competition”
- “Okay. What is this tie-break of yours? Should I tie her up?",” - she said aloud and nodded towards Emma.
((My bad. Mistook Nina for Julia.))
Thr host laughed then ordered Harley to give the last handcuff pair to emma “Personally i think this is wrong but jess not only did you compete the worst but it also feels you dont feel like competing also since Nina still attempted cheating i thought it would be a good idea to weaken her alliance so Jess you are finished!”
"Well, that averted that crisis," Emma said.
Nina just sighed and ushered Jemma to follow her in the woods to read Harleys diary
“Objection!” - Jess shouted, holding out her hand with her index finger, “First of all, you have no proof. Secondly, alliances are not prohibited. Thirdly, the presenter should not play along with one of the teams”

Julia whispered in Dawn's ear, “We have a very important matter to discuss. After the ceremony, come to the forest with your friend.”

Jemma didn't mind going with Nina, but she decided to wait for the story of Jess's exclusion to end first.
“At ease Pheonix wright!” Harley said as the intern whistled and a large burly man with a familar gruff voice all dressed in black wearing a balaclava with only a slit revealing his eyes picked jess up and carried her away. “Quit moving this might give you some time to apologize to that Christian” the man said.
Dawn walked off, knowing that man would be trouble if she bothered with him. Heading back to the cabins, Dawn relayed a few thoughts to Nina's mind using the blessing she had granted her. I see you found something that could be useful in figuring out what is wrong with this island. Dawn's voice rang in Nina's head. I recommend keeping an eye out for interns. Whatever you found seems personal.
((Nina or Julia?))

- “Hey, hey, take it easy“ - Jess hit the man on the back with her fist a few times, but did not cause him serious harm -"Okay, i understand, rules are rules. But where are you taking me?”

Since the ceremony was over, Jemma went to meet Nina.
- “Okay. My boss is out of the show, but I'll try to stay here longer. What is written in this diary?”
((To bound cat: Flash is talking to me))
((To flash: can Nina send dawn thoughts too?))

Nina shrugged to Jemma “i dont know i havent read it yet the moonchild says it might have the key to figure out what the hell is wrong with this place… orrrr…” she smiled “it could have things written that could help us in challenges.”

Nina then pointed at the cave from earlier where the diary was hidden. “Its in this cave dont worry the robot spiders are no more!”
((Yes to both of Hisbrain's OOC responses.))
Nina sent a duo of rallying thoughts to dawn hoping she would get them thanks to the aura she gave her .”alright two things first of all im already with an alliance with Jemma i could bail on her at any time but you gotta remember shes the weakest competitor socially and emotionally if i call off our alliance she could be easy pluckings for getting booted out and then theres no telling what could happen to her!” The second thought rang in the moonchilds head. “Second of all, that man from the ceremony… does he look like Chef to you?!”
Jemma shivered apprehensively, remembering the spider robots: “Okay. Let's read the diary.”

Julia and Jane approached Dawn from both sides.
Jane: “Uhm… Hi. Can you give us a few minutes?
Julia: ”You're kind of a superheroine, aren't you?”

Jess continued to squirm in the arms of strong man's : "And by the way, you can already put me on the ground. I can quite walk on my own, you know."
Jess was thrown on a suitcase bound and gagged with belts and stuffed in a suitcase which was loaded on a boat

Nina lifted up the heavy rock where the book was miraculously not squished she picked it up “ill read first so that im more informed and less likely to fuck up!”
Your fight remains with me, I can guarantee you that much. Consider your alliance safe for now, as I have no interest in a competitive alliance. Dawn's thoughts rang through Nina's head. However, I do acknowledge that the strange person looked like Chef, which I personally admit, I have my suspicions that Chris is involved with the happenings of the island. I must cut this conversation short. Two other people are seeking my attention.

Then Dawn spoke to Jane and Julia. "I'm not necessarily what you would call a superhero. I've just been honing my own aura ever since I've been booted from Total Drama Revenge of the Island."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21