Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Julia and nicole would find a long windy road with three spiders minding their own buisness. Nicole spoke up “it would make sense not to bother them.”
Julia looked at the spiders: “I think you're right. But they are positioned so that they control the entire width of the cave. I don't think we can sneak past them unnoticed. Especially our little Miss Arachnophobe.”
Nicole noticed the 3 arachnids were on rocky patches away from the road. “Hmmm maybe we can” Nicole said as begun to spray left over webbing to her back and stick Jemma on to her back , , then she begun to tiptoe her way past them, not caring about Jemma’s weight. 

Nina sighed and pouted , “i guess that means we are going left then.” She said to the group.
Julia was going to offer a distraction, but when she saw that Nicole was good at getting past the spiders, she also followed her. She was a petite girl and was great at sneaking around.
Jemma attached to Nicole's back squeezed her eyes shut and clamped her mouth with both hands so as not to scream in fear.

- “I guess two teams won't be able to walk through the same branch of the tunnel without provoking spiders,” - Jane agreed with Nina, - “So let's not waste time.”
She went to the left branch of the tunnel, ready to be the first to face any danger.
Jess shrugged: “After you, ladies.”
((Here I am wondering if the GM even acknowledged what I was trying to do.))
(Oh sorry)

Dawn quickly noticed the wind was coming from the left side but a harsher more bigger wind came from the right . It would appear at least one of them was artifical.
"Hmm... Given wind dies down the further it goes into a cave, it would seem the wind on the right is more artificial... I'll go left." Dawn moved to her left.

"Okay, I think the hippie might have a good idea," Emma said. "We'll be going left, Kit."
Emma followed Dawn leftwards along with Kitty.
Nina followed along the total drama characters. It appeared the right path was a trap brought on the spiders. Nicole noticed this and decidied to tiptoe backwards.
But stepping back, Nicole almost bumped into Julia, who was also tiptoeing after her.
“Hey? We almost made our way past the spiders. Why did you turn back?” - tomboy-girl asked Nicole. She spoke in a whisper so as not to disturb the spiders, although she wasn't sure if they were responding to the sound.
Nicole told julia “the hippie is right maybe the left path is the right path to take.” The religious woman begun to creep back to the left side.
Jess followed the rest of the participants into the left tunnel, letting them all go a little ahead.

Since Jane was the first to go in this direction, she probably would have been the first to encounter what was in the left tunnel (If there was anything in it, of course).

Julia rolled her eyes,
- “It seems to me that this is not a maze, but just a series of dangerous sections. All paths will lead to the exit, it's just that there are different trials in different tunnels.”
Nevertheless, she was not at all tempted by the prospect of walking all alone into a tunnel full of spiders. Moreover, this test was declared as a team one.
- “However, if you insist...” she shrugged her shoulders and also went to the left.
The left road was blocked by a very steep uphill but the top looked like the exit it looked like those on the left side were going to have to climb.
"Well, looks like we're climbing," Emma said.
"Nature can be finicky at times..." Dawn stated.
Emma, Kitty, and Dawn climbed up the steep hill.
- “By the way, there were no steep ascents in the right tunnel,” Julia quipped.
Nevertheless, Julie, Jane, Jess and Gemma also climbed the steep hill (There were no alternatives yet anyway).
As usual, Jane and Julia purposefully moved forward, trying to outrun each other and the girls from the competing teams. While Jess and Jemma stayed behind and looked for any unusual loopholes.
Nina and nciole also climbed the hill after that nina grinned sadisticly and walked up to jess and jemma. “So ive got a plan that could save you two from elimination”.

The road continued to be long and windy and there lied a cocooned individual wrapped head to toe in webbing. The wrapped person was laying on the floor struggling hard.
"An intern?" Dawn asked.
"Don't just stand there; help them!" Being probably the strongest of the pack present in this section, Emma ran up to the cocooned person. She gripped the webbing and started pulling, hoping she could tear it off.

((Heck with it, right? Emma pushed a 800-kilo block of ice all the way out of a cave. Maybe she got this.))
- “I don't think we're both in danger of being expelled at the same time,” - Jess replied and gave Nina a sly wink, - “But I'll be happy to hear your plan.”

“Oh shit. We have to help him (or her)!" - Julia ran up to the person in the cocoon and tried with Emma to break the web that was entangling him. At the same time, she briefly examined the person, trying to figure out what he looks like (is it a guy or a girl, what kind of physique he has and other things that can be determined by the outlines of the cocoon)
Nicole helped emma and they both undid the webbing. Inside there was Harley . “Thanks this was done on purpose so i could give something.” She reached into her pockets but… “The immunity id-oh oh no! Its gone!”
Jane and Julia helped Harley get rid of the remnants of the web.
“I expected that sooner or later someone would be bound and gagged, but I didn't think it would be the someone from the show's staff” - Jane said to the Harley - “Are you okay, friend?”
Nina looked around then led jess and jemma to corrider of the cave where harley did not see them then pulled out a golden statue of a roll of tape. “This is the immunity idol i snuck it off that intern while the host was explaining i say we use this to save Jemma since lets be honest you were quite a coward today and vote off that bible nerd.”

Harley sighed and sadly walked out of the cave right behind her was the exit. “Oh well the boss isnt gonna like this.”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21