Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Emma and Kitty gasped. However, Dawn hadn't.
"Mmm... I figured I was something dire judging by your aura alone." Dawn said. "Still, a brainwashing scheme isn't something we should let slide."
Julia and Jane looked worried, but not too surprised:
Julia: “Well, that explains a lot. The fact is that we know the trainee girl Harley. She's actually a good friend of ours. But Harley is acting strangely on this island. She keeps aloof and doesn't seem to recognize us. I thought she was just trying to act professionally so that no one would think she had favorites on this show, but it turns out it wasn't just that. If she's been hypnotized, then we have to save her!”
Jane: “I'm afraid it's not all bad news. We believe that the organizers of the show kidnap the losing contestants and take them away from the island to this address” - she showed everyone the discovered note - “Dawn can confirm this.”
Nina paced then came up with a plan . “I have an idea ill throw today’s challenge get myself booted then using dawns aura ill keep you updated with whats going on.”
"As much as I feel a scapegoat is the only way we can find the others, I feel throwing the challenge will make it more likely that they'll catch on."
Julia: "Besides, we can try to capture Harley and get her out of hypnosis. If we succeed, she can become a valuable ally. Believe me, she is a master at getting out of such scrapes, besides, being part of this criminal scheme, she may know how it all works from the inside."
Nina shook her head . “I dont think harley is victimized i think shes fully aware of whats going on!”
"In that case, this is harder than it looks." Dawn placed her hand on her chin.
Nina looked at Jemma “whatever the case i feel if i purposely get booted and i update you that might be our only chance at finding the others”
Julia: “No! I'm sure Harley's not like that. She is often involved in various dubious projects, but she is a good friend and certainly not a criminal.”
Jane: “That's right. If it wasn't for Harley, I would have been enslaved to a very dangerous crazy bitch, obsessed with Halloween for a year and a half already,” she shivered nervously, which looked strange for such a big and muscular girl. But then she added, “However, I think you have a point. If we capture Harley, the organizers will immediately realize that we know everything and will take action. And then we'll never know where they keep the captives.”
Julia nodded reluctantly, “Okay. Let's try to implement Nina's plan.
Jemma also agreed to Nina's idea: ”I'm ready to do anything to save my friend. Besides, I guess 10 million is just a bait that doesn't really exist.”
Harley spoke on the PA “campers meet Miss Giselle in the kitchen for the today’s challenge!”

Nina begrudgingly began walking. “Well here goes nothing!”
"Okay, the kitchen of all places. Aight then." Dawn warped off.
"Well, hope this doesn't get stupid." Emma walked off with Kitty.
Little did the girls know a small camera hidden in a rabbits burrow was well hidden and was filming all of their conversation.

Nina continued walking. “Thats strange usually the theatre should be right there but i dont see it!”
"I have never been to Camp Wawanakwa, so I wouldn't tell you," Emma replied.
Since Jess was missing, Gemma temporarily joined Nina.

“What? Are they announcing a new challenge without waiting for the next day?" - Jane was surprised. Nevertheless, he and Julia went to the kitchen. Anyway, Nina's proposed plan was to participate in the challenge.
The campers eventually reached the kitchen where the tables have been replaced with game tables.

(03-05-2024, 02:34 PM)Bound cat Wrote: [ -> ]Since Jess was missing, Gemma temporarily joined Nina.

“What? Are they announcing a new challenge without waiting for the next day?" - Jane was surprised. Nevertheless, he and Julia went to the kitchen. Anyway, Nina's proposed plan was to participate in the challenge.

((Its the next day it took place at around 8:00 in the morning))
"What the hell is this?" Emma asked.
"Ooo! That looks like fun!" Kitty immediately got up to all the gaming tables. She took selfies with each one, cartoonishly jumping from one part of the scene to the other to take her selfies, all while being as adorable as she can be. Emma, of course, facepalmed.
"Quite frankly, I don't know what this is either," Dawn said. "But it seems shady."
Kristal explained the challenge. “In front of you are controllers youll be faced with trivia questions about every contestant press a if you think the question about someone is right and press b if you think its false if you get it wrong youll get a strike one strike will put straitpants on you two strikes you fet your mouth stuffed with socks and three strikes you get your arms locked in a straitjacket and are out of the game the first one to answer 4 questions correctly wins immunity.”
"Okay, trivia," Emma said. "Seems simple enough."
Emma got into position. So had Kitty.

Kitty Confessional
"I would've gone with a ball gag myself," Kitty said. "Anyone could just spit out socks."
End Confessional
- “Well. It should be interesting and informative,” Julia said. Despite the seriousness of the situation and the danger that might be hanging over all the participants, she really thought so.

She and Jane and Jemma took their seats.

((The participants are divided into pairs and each girl competes with one opponent? Or will the questions be asked for everyone at the same time?))
((Everyone at the same time))

Giselle got out a card for everyone . “Alright the first question is for everyone. Is it true that Jess’s hair color is natural?”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21