Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
After speaking to Nicole who was convinced to vote Gemma for ‘’her’’ cowardice Nina makes her way to Julia and Jane. “Hey so we all agree to vote Gemma right she is such a wimp she wont be much help in challenges.”

Nina Confessinal start

These punks will easily fall for my trap.

Nina Confessional end
The religious woman Nicole walked up to Emma and Kitty’s table and sighed. “So we all vote for Gemma Tonight are we Nina said so and shes a bit rude and dim but she helped me defeat the spider queen so she should be at least some use in challenges Gemma on the other hand has been dead weight since the moment we walked in that cave.”
Emma and Kitty nodded.

----

Some time later, Dawn would find Emma and Kitty outside. Completely hidden from everyone, Dawn would get the two's attention. Dawn simply signed a J and a 3 before teleporting away. Kitty is confused, but Emma got the signal. Then, the first three votes came.

----

Dawn

"I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move. I vote Jessamine."

----

Emma

"Jessamine."

----

Kitty

"Jessamine, because Emma said so."

((Dawn used 4D Chess.))
Nicole realized it was time to vote and made her way to the confessionals where giselle grimaced “you late 3 people voted before you”

Nicole

Maybe ninas right Gemma is a coward and come to think of it *whispers* i dont think thats really a woman *her eyes widen as she realizes the unfortunate implications of that comment* shit! I didnt mean it like that

Nina

So even i cant convince the sisters to vote Gemma whatever! All i need is that twerp Julia and Jane the she-hulk to vote Gemma and that might cause a tie for 3 votes Nicole and 3 votes someone else.
Jess and Jemma voted against Nicole according to Nina's plan.

Julia and Jane, after consulting among themselves, decided to give Jemma a second chance to prove herself. Therefore, they vote against those participants who did not show themselves from either the best or the worst side. Julia voted against Kitty, Jane voted against Nina.
Nina confessional start

Alright now we wait for the elimination ceremony and let the magic happen … but theres something about the hippie i dont like what if she?…. OH MY GOD! Thats it! You wannna play hardball ill play hardball!

Confessional end

Suddenly it was time for the first campfire ceremony the contestants walked to the stumps as Giselle and her intern Harley presented a plate of handcuffs each for a contestant except for one. “Heres how it goes Harley will give handcuffs to a safe contestant after i call their name if you dont get handcuffs your finished and will get punished in a humiliating way but first if someone has an idol they must present it before the first name call why? Because it risks wasting it and that causes drama which is good for ratings.” 

Nina cleared her throat and held out the idol “i have an idol and i wish to save Jess”

Nina confessional start

Yeah it turns out the ditzy helpless karen act ive put on was just for the cameras im actually a game smart bitch who will do anything to save my prank channel and if that means stabbing others in the back then so be it”.

Confessional end
((It's Super Effective! 

Nina used Karen Rabies. It's not very effective!))

Dawn Confessional

"Not the way I planned to screw with Nina, but the idea is basically the same," Dawn said. "The only hard counter to an Immunity Idol is a three-way tie. If I read the auras correctly, it seems two of the contestants went against Nina's plans on their own accord, and judging by the batshit crazy reaction Nina had... I think the crew registered Nina's confessional as a vote for Gemma rather than a vote for Nicole. No matter..." Dawn breathed in then out. "A two-way tie between Nicole and Gemma left after the idol... Let's see how real this deity Nicole speaks of really is."

Confessional End

Emma Confessional

"I would much prefer marshmallows, thank you very much," Emma bluntly said with her hands on her hips.

Confessional End

Dawn sat to the stump furthest left of them all. She just chilled there for a bit... And then, she chuckled.
Giselle smiled then spoke up “well then jess is safe all votes for her will be nullified now lets begin Gemma your safe” harley gave gemma handcuffs “dawn nina julia and jane are also safe” this left just Kitty and Nicole
“I recommend making a confessional before the final results between 3-1.”
Dawn Confessional

"So this God Nicole speaks of turned out to be make-believe. Shame."

End Confessional
Julia and Jane could not influence the further development of events in any way and were just waiting with curiosity to see who would be handed the last handcuffs. Jess was yawning openly. Jemma looked at her friend as if waiting for her to give further instructions.

Julia's Confessional
The first challenge was surprisingly easy. If the next ones are the same, then Jane and I should only be afraid of the intrigues of other participants, and not the difficulties of the trials
End Confessional

Jane's Confessional
I have never participated in such shows. I must admit, I expected that there would be more individual challenges based on physical fitness. Well, let's see what happens next.
End Confessional

Jemma's Confessional
Spiders… They're everywhere!!! There are too many spiders!
End Confessional

Jess's Confessional
The prize will be mine. Remember these words. Mwahahahaha!
End Confessional
Giselle yawned then pointed “the last handcuffs pair goes to kitty shes also safe”
"Yay!" Unlike the others who just seemed to view the cuffs as safety idols, and especially Emma who is visibly annoyed, Kitty happily cuffed her own hands behind her back with the cuffs, giggling soon after she did.

Emma Confessional

"What is up with my sister?" A puzzled Emma asked.

Confessional End
Giselle smiled “nicole your getting punished and eliminated from the game”

Nicole just sighed and smiled “just a warning to that Nina lady an old saying goes theres nothing to fear but yourself”

Giselle smiled as she tied nicoles legs in a lotus position then wrapped her arms and head in webbing metereal with only her ears and nose poking out then ordered the spiders to send her to the cave. “Just a reminder the punishment differs from each challenge now go off to your cabins you’ve got a long day ahead of you”.
Soon, Dawn would return to the cabins along with the others, ready to turn in. Looks like they have another day tomorrow.
Jane looked anxiously after Nicole, who was being dragged away by the spiders:
“Um... how long will the punishment of the eliminated participants last?” - she asked Giselle.
The host ignored the question then ordered everyone to move to their cabins .

At 5:30 in the morning Nina tried to wake up Jess and Jemma.
Dawn, herself, woke up, having both slept and meditated at the same time. She yawned and said, "Hmm, Total Drama had me getting used to getting up at this time." Dawn got up and went for a walk.
Knocking on the door of Jess's room did not give any results. Jess was either sleeping very soundly or had gone somewhere (spoiler: The second option was correct).

Jemma, dressed in white pajamas with red letters "R", opened the door and stared at Nina with sleepy eyes: “Hi. What happened? Is it time for the second stage already?”

As for Jess, a few hours ago she changed into a tight-fitting gray suit, slipped out of her room and went to explore the neighborhood, trying not to get caught by cameras, security guards and other personnel, if there was one. Her goal was to find out where the prize was kept.

Julia and Jane were sleeping soundly and sweetly in Julia's room.
Nina got a paper with many notes on it. “This right here is a map for todays challenge i got from sneaking into the interns headquarters its not meant for contestants.
The girl with lavender hair studied the map and tried to memorize it as best she could: “Wonderful. Do you know what this challenge will be like? I hope there won't be those nightmarish spiders"
And then, as if remembering something important, she asked, "And by the way, do you happen to have a map of the entire island?”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21