Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
((Random question, enjoying the Dawn/Nina rivalry?))
((Yes but for now lets just wait until bound cat responds i love the rivalry i also plan to explain why giselle agreed to host too))
((I agree with you there. I wonder how long we can keep the Dawn/Nina gravy train going.))
“This is crazy… But it might work,” - Jemma followed Nina's advice and fired both of them from a cannon in the direction of the finish line. One could only hope that the cartoon physics of cannon shots also worked for live projectiles.

Meanwhile, Jane managed to pull herself off the deck and sit down. The tape no longer glued her to the deck, but she was still in a straitjacket and her mouth was tightly taped shut.
“Mmmphffff!!!” - the athletic girl reached the bench and began to pedal, moving the ship to shore. There was hardly anything else she could do right now.
Julia was surprised to see what fish, animals and birds were doing: “Damn it. It seems this girl is a Disney princess. Well, or Aquaman's sister”...
Nevertheless, now the entire retinue of Dawn is distracted by restraining Nina's team. Julia couldn't help but take advantage of such a wonderful chance. She loaded a new batch of mummifying bandages into the cannon and shoot them at Dawn.

Jess made sure that she and Kitty would not be able to free each other without outside help or improvised items that were not on the ship. Cursing and swearing rather dirty (fortunately, the gag did not allow you to make out specific words), she crawled across the entire deck again and took up a position at the steering wheel.
- “Www hhhvvvnn mmsssttt ggtt!! pphhtt tt mmhhsst grr tt ggtt tt ssshhrrrr?! (We haven't lost yet!! Let's at least try to get to the shore?)” - she mumbled to her partner.
The cannon launched Nina and Gemma straight up. Then careened over the birds then… “listen we will have the first the girl by morning-AH!” Onto giselle and the finish line it appears they have reached it due to cartoon physics. “And it looks like nina and Gemma win!” The host said as she groaned and got up!
((Shouldn't Jess and Kitty have been eliminated under challenge rules?))

"Hmm?" Dawn heard the cannon shot. One that managed to make it over the turtle barrier on Dawn's ship. However...

Dawn Confessional

"Unlike the others, I've dodged actual cannonballs before. With my vision impeded even." Dawn said. "That was 16 years ago. I've worked on honing my abilities ever since, and now that I have a chance to show how well it pays off... I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move."

End Confessional

"Hmph." The scene went into slow motion at that point. With carefully placed movements of her hands and body, Dawn dodged the projectile and telepathically caught it. She moved the projectile over her head like a waterbender. And then, with hand movements akin to that of a Hadouken, Dawn fired the projectile back at Julia's ship with her own telekinesis, a sonic boom emitting from the projectile as she did. This part would be repeated twice if this were shown on TV.

Stunned, Emma just said... "Whoa."

Dawn looked at the shore. "Hnnh?!"
(Jess and kitty are eliminated yes i should calrify only from the challenge.)

Giselle spoke through a megaphone . “Hey guys the challenge is over nina and gemma win! Now ill you untied as you get ready for dinner!”
"Wait!" Dawn called out as she made it to shore. "I object to the victory! You see, they got where they were by..." Using her telekinesis, Dawn pulled out Nina's copy of the map, then showed it to Giselle. "Forging a copy of the map Emma and I had. Therefore, they cheated."

Dawn Confessional

"One last thing about a good pirate..." Dawn said. "They... Steal."
Giselle looked at the map. “Its not fully forged it was drawn by interns trying to the beach. Its still cheating but ill allow since it wasnt full forged” she then thought to herself

Gisellle confessional start

“And for the fact they didnt steal anything that could blow our operation im telling Harley to bolt up the intern headquarters door.”

End confessional
Dawn got a read on Giselle's aura. She knew she acted on bought time, but she knew something is up. However, she waited until she and Nina were alone. Dawn simply said to Nina. "You and me, woods, tonight." Dawn walked off.
Jemma was genuinely happy about the victory.
Jemma 's confessional start
"And how cleverly Nina came up with this trick with a cannon, I didn't even understand at first."
End confessional

Julia and Jane reached the share, after which the first helped the second to get rid of the strait jacket.
Julia's confessional start
"It was fun, but I hoped that the other participants would play fair. One uses fake map, the other seems to have got here straight from Professor Xavier's academy
Anyway, this whole show is full of oddities that it wouldn't hurt to figure out."
End confessional

For obvious reasons, Jess and Kitty were the last to reach the forest. Jess was very angry with Jemma and intended to punish her properly.
Jess's confessional start
"MMMhhttt mmm nnwww, pphhu mmhhhphhss! (Untie me now, you assholes!)"
End confessional
Sneaking away to meet the hippy, Nina took her dinner to the woods to meet dawn and discuss with her.
Dawn made her presence known before Nina in a hidden grotto on the island. "Glad you could make it. Alright, I have read your aura and noted your exploits. While I see that our tensions revolve around the competition, I feel there is something else about you that I feel would work in both our favors regardless of what happens to either of us..." Dawn then formed a white fire with her aura. Showing Nina the flame, she flashed an image of Giselle within it. "When I squawked, I had managed to buy myself some time to get a read on Giselle's aura and felt that there is something off about this whole competition." Dawn shifted the image to show the $1M case. "Our main objective remains that we both want the million dollars. That remains true. However..." Dawn then showed an image of a chained door. "I feel there is something behind closed doors. Something I feel you might be the first to encounter whether you want to or not." Dawn looked around. "There's a possibility that security will tighten a smidge; however, I feel that while I refuse to directly assist you in any of your efforts, I can provide some eyes that can work around these measures." Dawn then flashed an image of small animals. "If there is one thing humanity can never stand against, it's Mother Earth. I can provide you some assistance in your acts of reconnaissance in the form of small animals; however, in exchange, you must agree to play the game more fairly. Do we have a deal?"
Nina sighed then glared . “Ill think about it! Besides i already have an alliance with jess and gemma though i could always use more. Ill give you and answer tomorrow.”
"Very well. Perhaps this might help you a bit." Dawn tapped Nina's forehead. A white aura ring sprung from the finger tap. "It's a tiny part of my own aura. It won't give you an advantage in the competition; however, it would allow you to keep in touch with me in your bouts of espionage. In any case, I wish you the best of luck in this game, and may a light be shined on the uncertainties of this island..." Dawn teleported off.
“Hmmm weird but alas i must get voting!”

Nina confessional start

“If i had to choose between Emma and Kitty, *sigh* Kittys not an idiot but Emmas a bigger threat i vote Emma”.

Confessional end
Dawn Confessional

"I'll vote Jessamine out." Dawn said. "I don't think I have seen her or Kitty around all challenge. Plus if I voted Kitty out, everyone's getting an earful from Emma."

Emma and Kitty Confessional

"Okay, Kit may have done terribly in the challenge, but if anyone's gonna try and boot my sister, they'll have to go through me first. I vote for her partner: Jessamine."

"Wait, Nina and Jemma are immune? Poopy..! Well, guess I vote Jane."

Confessional End
((Since bound cat is taking a bit longer to respond im giving Nina a little side story))

Since it was taking a bit longer for the ceremony to begin Nina followed Harley into a cave without being noticed and watched the intern put a black book under a large rock. Nina chuckled “ill come back for you later” and made her way to the ceremony.
((Now that the spamming is cleared up! Lets get back to this story))
((I don't think we can. Bound Cat hasn't come back in awhile.))
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21