Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
"Immunity idol?" Emma asked. "But you're not competing."
"Chris probably hid it somewhere as usual," Dawn replied.

Dawn Confessional

"Yeah, still not buying the idea that anyone here is not working for Chris."

Confessional End
(01-16-2024, 02:09 PM)Bound cat Wrote: [ -> ]Jane and Julia helped Harley get rid of the remnants of the web.
“I expected that sooner or later someone would be bound and gagged, but I didn't think it would be the host of the show,” - Jane said to the Harley - “Are you okay, friend?”

((Harley is not the host giselle is.))
“It's not that I'm against cheating at all, but the intern has already noticed the missing statuette,” Jess replied, “However, we can say that we just found it on the floor of the cave, so it might work.”

- “Look! This is the way out! Julia shouted to her team (although everyone else must have heard her) and rushed to the exit.
- “Damn it!" - - Jane also ran to the exit, but she reacted more slowly than her girlfriend.

(01-16-2024, 02:11 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2024, 02:09 PM)Bound cat Wrote: [ -> ]Jane and Julia helped Harley get rid of the remnants of the web.
“I expected that sooner or later someone would be bound and gagged, but I didn't think it would be the host of the show,” - Jane said to the Harley - “Are you okay, friend?”

((Harley is not the host giselle is.))

((I corrected my post))
Nicole ran to the exit while Nina led jess and jemma to it “remember we vote Nicole for elimination and Nina (thats me) for immunity.”
“It's not too important to me who to exclude first. The main thing is that it wasn't Jemma and me at the same time,” - Jess shrugged.
Harley and giselle waited outside the exit , the escape artist host spoke up “ its a real race to the exit now  challenge 1 is almost over”.
"Let's go!" Dawn ran for the exit.
"Hey! Wait up!" Emma trailed behind Kitty as Kitty ran.
Finally the contestants reached the end much to Giselles amusement “heres how this works simce both groups reached the exit your going to immediately tell us who should win immunity then later tonight you will vote in the confessionals by speaking to the camera later tonight. Whoever you vote in the confessionals is going to get eliminated with the most votes unless they have an immunity idol in which
All votes will be nullified and the person with second most votes in the confessionals is getting booted”.
"I believe Emma or Nicole should get immunity," Dawn said. "I have witnessed them save Harley, who had intended to give one of them an immunity idol."
Giselle looked confused “more then one eh? Eeenie meenie miney” her finger pointed at Emma “thats one vote Emma”

Nicole and Nina said simultaneously with the latter having a sadistic grin “Emma”
"Ooo! Ooo! I think Emma should get immunity!" Kitty said.
Julia intervened in the discussion: “Wait. But which of the two groups won? If I remember the rules correctly, only members of the winning team can vote for immunity.”
Giselle spoke up “that got nullified since both groups exited at the same time”.
Julia: “Then I think Nicole should get immunity. She figured out how to defeat the spider queen and freed Harley.”
Jane: “I do not know who to choose. Dawn managed to determine the right way to exit. Nicole figured out how to defeat the Queen. And Emma saved Harley. Okay, I'll agree with my friend, let it be Nicole.”
Jess and Jemma briefly said “Nina, without explaining his decision in any way.
Giselle counted the votes in her head and pointed at emma “thats four votes congratulations emma you win immunity for the first challenge now are you hungry because in the mess hall is your dinner then right after that you will go in the confessionals and vote who you should see get nixed from the game. Then at the campfire ceremony i will make your votes heard”

Enter the mess hall where the contestants are each seated at their own table . Nina went to check on Jemma.
Dawn is chilling at the table, just eating her food.
Nina spoke to jemma and had a tone of sick pleasure in her voice “ok so heres how the plan goes ill vote for nicole along with you and jess. Ill tell the other campers to vote for you so that they can get wasted thanks to me having the idol to protect you. Its fool proof.”
Dawn just ate her food, but she had registered what Nina is trying to pull. It seems they're gonna try to have people make the obvious move... Dawn thought. However, I wasn't born yesterday...
Nina then looked at Dawn and smiled . “However we cant tell the hippie lady she might ruin the fun.”
Jemma nodded in agreement, listening to Nina's speech: “Jess approved of your plan, so I don't mind either. Although if there are spiders in other trials, then I would prefer to get out of the show as soon as possible and enjoy delicious food and drinks in my hotel room while the others run from these terrible eight-legged creatures.”

Julia and Jane were not going to take part in the intrigues. They just sat down at the table next to each other and began to eat. Julia helped herself to a huge portion and set about destroying it. The metabolism of this girl was such that she could eat anything in any quantity, and at the same time remain the same slender and petite.

Jane helped herself to some salad and started eating too.

- “To be honest...” Julia said with her mouth full, “First challenge wasn't difficult at all. These spiders couldn't do anything to us. I must admit, I expected it to be as difficult as what we had to face in that haunted house.
- “Oh. Don't remind me of that,” - Jane sighed.

Jess took a lot of fruit juice for herself and Jemma and sipped it slowly through a straw.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22