Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Total tied island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Nina chuckled “dont worry no spiders today but grab your partner we might get split up in twos as in the three of us might not work together.”

Two hours later Giselle spoke at the intercom. “Alrighty Campers! Meet me at the beach for today’s challenge.”
((Brach???))
Fixed it
Dawn, Emma, and Kitty would meet up at the beach.

Emma Confessional

"Imagine picking the cuffs your sister put around her hands before attending a challenge."

End Confessional
The participants of the show came to the beach.

Julia and Jane came together. Both girls were dressed in rather modest red closed swimsuits.

Jess and Jemma also came together. Jess's black swimsuit was overly revealing by the standards of a family TV show. The fabric of her bra was barely enough to cover her nipples, and the panties of her swimsuit wear a g-string and actually consisted of three thin threads. However, Jess herself did not seem to see anything provocative in such an outfit.
Jemma was wearing an open orange swimsuit, and her thighs were wrapped in a yellow piece of fabric that reached almost to her knees.
Nina was wearing the same swimsuit as jess but despite that giselle just smirked and said “Todays challenge is pirate themed challenge you’ll be split into teams of two , nina and gemma, dawn and emma , kitty and jess, julia and jane. You each have your own pirate ship that will ambush another duo’s ship by binding them , if both contestants in a duo is bound at the same time then that duo is out first one to sail to the forest wins immunity and a pizza of their choice for dinner”.
"One question," Dawn said. "How the fuck do you expect full-blown pirate ships to go into an island with rivers only wide enough to fit canoes?"
“Easy fix the ships bodies will be the size of canoes but still have hatches for binding the other duo up stuff like cannons shooting bolos and other stuff”
"Neat."
Harley gave a emma a map while not noticing Nina’s makeshift one. “Emma, heres your map since you won last challenge.”
"Thanks." Emma pocketed the map. Seems that unlike Kitty, Emma (and Dawn) opted not to wear swimwear.
“Um... wait a minute,” - Jane said to Giselle, - “Isn't it dangerous? If a bound participant falls into the water, she could drown!”
“Normally when a woman gets bound they are required to go the inside of the ship until the free member of the duo frees them. In the off chance a bound person does fall in the water the surface of the lake has alarm bells so that several interns can easily fish you out when that happens” Giselle said.
Jane replied, “I don't know. I think I could stay afloat for a couple of minutes with my hands and feet tied. But it would be better if all the participants put on lifebuoys or life jackets. I don't want to be the unwitting cause of someone's death.… And I want to drown even less.”
“I forgot to mention life jackets are available at the inside of the ship.” Giselle said then signaled everyone to go to their respective groups. 

Nina climbed into her ship and was now waiting for gemma.
“Well, I think in that case the danger is minimal,” Jenny calmed down. She and Julia climbed into their ship, put on life jackets and began to study the structure of the ship to understand how to operate it, as well as what equipment and weapons they had at their disposal.

Jemma joined Nina and, after making sure no one was watching, took out a card: “It looks like you know more about this challenge than the other players. So what's the plan this time?”

Jess took a seat on her ship and immediately armed herself with a coil of rope.
Dawn joined up with Emma on another ship. In the meantime, Kitty boarded with Jessamine. Emma looked over the map.
(01-29-2024, 04:58 AM)Bound cat Wrote: [ -> ]and began to study the structure of the ship to understand how to operate it, as well as what equipment and weapons they had at their disposal.

((Actually, I would like to clarify these points))
Eventually it was time to start sailing as the water separated the ships.

Nina looked at Gemma then grinned then took out her makeshift map which consisted of the best ways to ambush the other players. “I think since we started sailing we look at this map its gonna show us the best way to take out the other teams.”
Once Emma and Dawn sailed out of sight, Dawn whispered to Emma, informing Emma that Nina cheated again. Emma nodded, and both Emma and Dawn kept an eye out for threats.

Kitty, however, cutely sang out loud, "What shall we do with the drunken sailor? What shall we do with the drunken sailor? What shall we do with the drunken sailor? Early in the morning~"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21